Make Memories in a Sunny 2BR/1BA Cabin on Main Street in Greer, AZ.
The 2 bedrooms each have a Queen sized bed, closet, dresser, bedside tables and lamps.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Be aware! No fence around the pond.Be aware! No fence around the pond.
Pets allowed - Friendly, housetrained dogs only. Friendly, housetrained dogs only.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking in the cabin.Absolutely no smoking in the cabin.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No extra charge to bring your dogs. However, we will charge at least $25/hour or incident, at our discretion, for extra cleaning caused by pets.
- Never walk on the pond in winter, even if you think it looks totally frozen. No swimming, wading, boating, or kayaking in pond in warmer months.
Chris & Kate Darling
About Chris & Kate Darling
Our family lives in Tucson but we have family roots back East. Chris is an avid cyclist, quad rider and snow and jet skier. Kate loves to ski too and is an avid gardener, reader and nature lover. Nick will fish from sunup to sundown if permitted. He will argue that we really bought the property in Greer for the trout pond. He loves to ski and play baseball. Elizabeth is an artist and her favorite thing about Greer is watching the dogs be free to run and play. We love our dogs Macy and Jazzy and the Boston Red Sox. Go Sox!
Chris & Kate Darling purchased this cabin in 2015
Why Chris & Kate Darling chose Greer
We have been visiting Greer for years and it has been a dream of ours to have our own place here. Now we have a home away from home in a beautiful place that is cool and green in the summer, has fantastic fall colors in autumn, is close to skiing in the winter, and has peace and quiet year round.
What makes this cabin unique
In town, pet friendly, adjacent pond, close to trail heads.