設備 / サービス
設備 / サービス
プール / スパ
- チェックイン日の 0 日前を過ぎてからキャンセルした場合、お支払い料金の 0% からサービス料を差し引いた金額が返金されます。
- チェックイン日の 0 日前を過ぎてからキャンセルした場合、返金はありません。
パーティ / イベント不可
最大滞在人数: 2 (大人 2 名まで)
- Departure cleaning fee includes a 4 hour departure clean. Any cleaning required beyond 4 hours will be paid by the guest at a rate of $40 per hour.
前後のトラベラーの入室間隔が 3 日以上
Why did I leave?
Every time we vacation to Maui, I never want to return home. This property didn’t make our decision any easier. The accommodations are first class. The location is second to none. My only complaint (and I’m really having to stretch to find something to complain about) is their was no ice cream scoop! A regular spoon sufficed!
Who took the ice cream scoop? We definitely had one because everyone loves ice cream! I’ll have the housekeeper double check and if she can’t find it we’ll get another ASAP!
We hope you return soon and I can guarantee you’ll find an ice cream scoop in the drawer!
A unique villa with spectacular view and amenities. The actual villa is beyond it’s description and photos. Not possible to describe breath taking views that you see every mornings and evenings. Although we arrived right at the time of the bush fire close to highway 30 and stuck in traffic for hours, it was heartwarming and relief to have a reliable, kind and thoughtful host, Carol, who gave us wise advices about the roads, area and alternatives. Thank you!
Awesome property in a great location. Very close to a small beach that was never crowded. Condo had all the necessary beach equipment that made our stay even more enjoyable. The owner was very easy to work with. Location and proximity to restaurants, stores, golf and beach second to none.
Thank you for your kind words! Kapalua is a special place. We’re happy you enjoyed your stay!
What I Would Have Liked to Know Before Booking
Some things that I would have liked to know about the condo prior to our booking:
1. The kitchen is really great - stocked very well. Something that I really appreciated was that the owner allows renters to "pass things on" to subsequent renters - ie., spices, sugars, seasonings, aluminum foil, plastic storage containers, etc. That was very helpful.
2. I also really appreciated that liquid clothes' detergent is provided for the renters and we didn't have to buy our own.
3. Three things that were disappointing: 1. The owner advertises the luxury soaps and shampoos that she provides in the description of the condo. It is true, they are provided. However, the amount of shampoo provided is really only for one day. So renters should be prepared and bring their own. 2. The condo is nice - but it is not at all private. It is oceanfront as advertised but in this case, oceanfront also means it is situated on a very public walking path that people use quite a bit. The condo is almost like a fishbowl - tons of glass on the back side allow for a great view of the ocean, but other building guests and tourists can see directly into the unit when the blinds are not closed. 3. Finally, I really wish that I would have known how fragile the bed frame and how old the mattress and box spring are. We couldn't figure out why, in a nice condo, the bed was so old and so extremely uncomfortable. The king bed's frame appears to be very damaged, with small poles underneath the bed propping the mattress and box spring up. The mattresses and box spring are twins pushed together and they appear to be at least 25 years old. The result is that the bed is beyond soft - it was painful for me to sleep on. When I asked the owner if there were other sleeping pillows available (in order to support my back), she responded quickly but very negatively. For any potential renters who have back issues: I cannot overstate how soft and therefore uncomfortable the bed is. Very unfortunate.
Thank you for your review. Yes, we do supply the vast majority of extra supplies in the kitchen: aluminum foil, Saran Wrap, spices, plastic containers, coffee filters etc. for the convenience of our guests.
The Moulton Brown shampoo and conditioner we provide is the largest hotel size (50ml) which typically lasts for 3 shampoos. We provide 2 shampoos, 2 conditioners, 5 bars of moulton brown soap plus liquid Moulton Brown soap next to EACH of the 3 bathroom sinks.
The public coastal trail, which is located below the villas site of vision is not visible from the windows. You can never see or hear these walkers from our villa. The photos of the view out our windows is accurate. There is no “public walking path” visible. Yes, there is lots of glass to enjoy the ocean views, but as with all windows, you can see out and you can see in. My experience has been most people who walk past the villa are other villa guests/owners who are respectful and will not be looking in the windows.
The mattress is indeed a king mattress (one piece). The king mattress is supported by two king size box springs which is typical for a king size bed. We do not have twin beds pushed together. The frame isn’t damaged but we did add additional support about a year ago. We’ve never received any negative comments about the bed....quite the opposite.
Yes, you did ask for extra pillows beyond the 6 we supply and I was unable to supply more. However, you also did request hand soap in the kitchen (other than the Palmolive supplied) and additional soaps for the guest bath. The housekeeper was there within 24 hours to fulfill your request and actually dropped off extra bottles of Moulton Brown shampoo.
車で5分以内に世界的に有名な3つのゴルフ場があります。世界的に有名な「最高のビーチに投票しました」カパルアベイビーチ、オネロアビーチ、D. T. フレミングビーチ リッツカールトンホテルとモンタージュカプラアベイの中間に位置しています。