"This was my first experience traveling solo. I wanted to get it right and spent hours pouring over maps of Kihei and condo options. I chose this one based on reviews and location. I am 100% happy with my choice. Let me share a few things that might help you decide:
1) I did this trip without a car. Though I have family on island that picked me up from the airport and got me to the grocery store the first day, the rest of my needs were easily taken care of within one block of the condo. There was a Whaler's General Store for the tooothbrush I forgot. There was an awesome Health Food store a couple blocks away and the cinnamon roll place and nearby restaurants took care of every need.
2) Just across the street is Kam II. It's a wonderful beach for early morning swims - and I swam with turtles most days. It was also a nice place to sit and watch the sunset.
3) The condo itself is well depicted with pictures - except the Lanai. Just as described, it's a corner unit and the lanai looks out on a little lawn, a BBQ and tall bushes hiding the next condo over. I REALLY loved having a corner unit and the lanai was even better than I had imagined.
4) There are two giant plumeria trees outside the bedroom. I loved how it scented the room!
4) The condo was very clean, had lots of things to help me keep it clean, and lots of fans for the "hot" days.
5) Hawaii is full of little bugs, but this condo was very clean. I NEVER had ant, roach, or mosquito problems.
6) The owners are fantastic to deal with! Emails, answer questions quickly etc
7) Great snorkel equip!
8) Overall environment of the condo complex is great. Laundry easy to use, office people are so helpful and friendly, pool is nice and it's an easy walk to the beach."
Date of Stay: September 2016
Review Submitted: October 21, 2016