Guest House Beach Cottage, 1 Bedroom, Walk to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Los Angeles cottage description
This wonderful and romantic one bedroom guest house located on one of the best streets in Venice Beach.
Just a short bike ride or walk to the beach and just a block away from the world famous Abbot Kinney Blvd. With its shops, galleries, bars and restaurants, Abbot Kinney is the hippest street in L.A. and a world class destination.
Walking into a secret garden you are greeted by succulent fruit trees and a calming water fountain along the stone path that leads to the guest-house with its own private outdoor garden and seating area & gas BBQ.
Once inside the double doors open wide for a sweeping breeze or may be closed for privacy. With new contemporary furniture, king sized bed & high thread-count linens you will fell like a movie star! Watch the 40” flat screen or pop in a DVD, CD or just hook up your iPod and surf the web on your laptop with the free WIFI. Additional amenities include new hardwood floors, classic Americana kitchen.
There is a full bathroom with both a tub and shower. There is also an outdoor heated shower.
Minutes walk to beach and Peninsula,
Minutes walk to great shopping,
Minutes drive to the Marina,
Minutes drive to Santa Monica,
10 Minutes to LAX airport,
20 minutes to Beverly Hills,
30 minutes to Hollywood/Universal,
45 minutes to Disneyland.
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 3
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- iron & board, 4 ring stove, freezer, blender, gril, toaster, spices, stove top burners, coffee grinder, oven, garden, terrace, unscreened porch/lanai, beach chairs, beach towels, activities guide, central heating, hair dryer, toilet paper, local maps, restaurant dining guide, soaps basic, alarm clock, laundry soap, paper towels...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Venice Beach has more history, more people, more celebrities and more excitement than almost any other place in California! It is the #2 tourist attraction after Disneyland! Venice Beach has its own unique lifestyle. You can lay back with a great book or go out and do some great people watching. You can spend days just taking in all the fresh air and the happenings of Venice. Hear the low mystical rumble of the late afternoon drum circle on the beach. This is on weekends when about 200 people gather in a giant circle on the sand and just make great rhythms, quite amazing to see and hear. Venice Beach was recently voted the funkiest beach town in the nation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $165 Nightly
May 2 - Sep 30
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Apr 30
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No loud gatherings
No pets unless approved by owners
Cash, personal check, credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfer.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$100 exit cleaning fee
Rates based on a 2 persons stay.
$25 per person per night when over 2 persons stay.
14% Local City tax
$500 refundable deposit
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: LAX at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Marina at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Venice and Farifax at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 90 freeway at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Venice at Los Angeles
- Nearest Barpub: Tasting Kitchen at Los Angeles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear at 100 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Penmar Golf at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Tasting Kitchen at Los Angeles
Looking out to courtyard
Outdoor heated shower
Beach just 15 minute walk
Venice Pier minutes away
Living room, dining area
Beach just a 15 minute walk
Great surf spot
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 05, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.