Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
The big easy:
In the picturesque neighbourhood of Park Slope, escape to a classic brownstone with three spacious bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a private backyard infused with plenty of charm. Three floors of sleek, contemporary space are infused with down-home comfort, inviting you to sit back with a sazerac and stay awhile.
Beauty in Brooklyn:
Your host is an artist whose home reflects his discerning eye - you'll find pleasant respite in his comfortable space after a long day exploring the city.
Receive a warm welcome in a drawing room where plush seats are clustered around an elegant piano and a cello, at the ready for an impromptu jazz performance. On the stair bannister, a pile of colourful Mardi Gras beads sets a festive tone. Downstairs, a stately dining area is illuminated with a chandelier of glass orbs. A long galley kitchen fitted with marble countertops and stainless steel accoutrements sets the stage for a soul food feast. Freshen up in the elegant powder room, where silver walls depict an ethereal bayou.
In the living area, a trio of sofas with contemporary lines surround a flat screen television and a wall full of thick tomes. Perch here with a glass of tea and dog ear your favorite tome. Under the shade of the large oak tree in the manicured private backyard, sip a mint julep. Inside the boy’s bedroom, a large world map hangs behind the bed, an FC Barcelona scarf holds a place of honour above the desk, and travel treasures are prominently displayed. The girl’s bedroom is a young debutante’s dream, with an elegant mirrored dresser, a delicate chandelier overhead, and lantern lights strung over the doorway. Dream on in the serene master bedroom, with its soothing sage walls and swathes of dark wood.:
Let the good times roll
When it’s time to hit the road, there’s plenty in this area to explore. Enter the commanding Beaux-arts building that houses the Brooklyn Museum and marvel at the world-class collection within. Take a long stroll through the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Gardens - the Cherry Esplanade is particularly breathtaking during the spring. Brave the crowds for sublime Italian fare at Al di Lá then relish the scrumptious homemade pies at Four & Twenty Blackbirds.:
- Currently, there is construction in the neighborhood, which can be heard inside the home.
- This home is spread over three floors. The ground floor boasts a dining room, kitchen, living room with a powder room and a back garden. The second floor houses the sitting room, the master bedroom and an ensuite bathroom. The third floor of the home features a boy's bedroom and a girl's bedroom and a bathroom. Guests will also have access to the basement for use of the laundry machines.
- This apartment is home to one lovable, hypoallergenic dog. While he won't be in residence during guest stays, this home may not be suitable for people with severe allergies.
- This home comfortably sleeps six adults, with an additional queen airbed that can be made up upon request bringing the maximum occupancy to eight.
- This home has air-conditioning in the second sitting room and all bedrooms.
- While there are no wardrobes in the bedrooms, guests will be provided with hanging rails for their use.
- Since the onefinestay photoshoot, the third floor has been updated with new paint and new decor. We'll be taking new photographs soon.
- The minimum stay length for this home is three nights.