Located on the beautiful beach of Hopkins Village, the Sea Grape Home is located on the second floor, has four bedrooms and sleeps up to 16 people. It is perfect for groups or large families. All the bedrooms open to secure corridors overlooking the interior, nine hundred square foot landscaped courtyard. Each bedroom is exquisitely decorated and no detail is spared. There is a suite including a gourmet kitchen, spacious living room, formal dining room, convenient laundry room and a bar area. In addition to the four bedrooms, there is also a Library with books, a desk and a XX flat screen TV so the whole family can watch a movie. Each bedroom is also equipped with flat screen TVs, private bathroom and a King size bed (with additional bedding). The property has a 70' swimming pool and the pool deck steps down to the beach and Caribbean Sea! You also will have access to the hot tub, BBQ, games room (billiards & ping pong table) and exercise room located on the third floor (rooftop) which offers spectacular mountain and ocean views.
Hotel amenities such as manager, front desk, daily housekeeping, grounds, maintenance and security are all included in your nightly rate. Tours and transfers can be arranged with us as well as daily or customized meal plans via a private chef. We can also stock your kitchen with food and alcohol for your arrival.
Turtle Room - Master Bedroom with 1 King bed, private balcony overlooking pool and beach (2 people)
Jungle Bird Room - 1 King bed with 2 day beds (4 people)
Reef Fish Room - 1 King bed, 2 deluxe sets of bunk beds and private terrace (6 people)
Monkey Room - 1 King bed, 1 pull-out Queen couch bed and private terrace (4 people)
Sea Grape Home features:
- a fully equipped kitchen with separate seating at the twenty foot island counter, a six person kitchen table as well as a kitchen sunroom.
- a thirty-foot glass Nana Wall between the kitchen and patio that fully opens to offer indoor/outdoor living at its best.
- a grand suite with a formal fourteen-person dining area and a spacious living room that includes a private bar with ice maker.
- a library/media room with big screen satellite television.
- fiber optic computer connections and Wi-Fi throughout the second floor and poolside.
- a secure safe in each room.
- a laundry room with an oversized sink to rinse fishing and snorkeling gear.
- exquisitely-finished, locally-made, hand-carved mahogany furniture and detailing throughout, to include beautiful antique afghan rugs and all-natural, local marble, granite and stone.