This inviting three-bedroom, two-bath corner condo (P1-1141) is on the 14th floor of Phoenix I in Orange Beach. The condo sleep up to eight guests with tile throughout the main living areas and carpeting in the bedrooms.
· Spacious living area, with Gulf-front balcony access, features a separate sitting area with two couches in addition to a leather couch, loveseat and flatscreen television. One of the couches is a Queen sofa sleeper.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with black and stainless-steel appliances, white cabinetry and gray-and-black granite countertops. A wide breakfast bar has seating for three.
· Dining area has a large, round wood table with seating for six.
· Master bedroom has a King-size bed, a flatscreen television and access to a north-facing balcony overlooking Gulf State Park.
· Ensuite master bath has a single-sink vanity, a granite countertop and a bathtub and shower combination.
· The second and third bedrooms have a Queen-size bed and two twins, respectively. Both have flatscreen televisions.
· The second bathroom features a single-sink vanity with a granite countertop and a bathtub and shower combination.
· For ultimate vacation convenience, there is a stacked, front load washer and dryer.
· Corner balcony offers a table and four chairs that swivel and rock. Relaxing beach days are calling!
Phoenix I features an outdoor pool, a kiddie pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, racquetball courts, a sauna, a grilling area and access to tennis courts at neighboring Phoenix II.
The beachfront condo is located on Perdido Beach Boulevard, approximately 4.5 miles east of State Highway 59.
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*