Red Quill (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
Cabins 39-44 are identical styles with cabin 49 being similar but having a slightly different layout. These tiny home “mountain chalets” offer all the amenities of a cabin in a modern and compact package. They are perfect for families. There is a private bedroom downstairs and a low ceiling (4 feet high) sleeping loft upstairs with mattresses on the floor. Kids love to have their own space to crawl around up here. If anyone is very big or tall, these may not be the best cabin choice.
*Note of caution for small children: the steps going up to the loft are steep and narrow and could present a falling hazard. The railing in the upper sleeping loft is high but a small child could potentially climb over, presenting a dangerous falling hazard. If you have small children, a gate for the loft stairwell is recommended.
• Approximately 400 square feet
• Bedroom has a Queen size bed
• Low ceiling loft has 2 full size mattresses on the floor
• Full size sofa in living room (not a hide-a-bed)
• All bedding and towels provided
• Cabled Antenna T.V. (about 10 channels)
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish & dishwasher soap
• Bathroom with shower and tub
• Covered open deck
• Charcoal Grill
• Patio table/chairs
• Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per unit or a vehicle and small trailer (not longer than a full size pick-up truck) unhitched and parked side by side with the vehicle. Additional vehicles and longer trailers may require parking separate from the cabin and fees may apply.
All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 4 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 6.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For one night only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**