Välkommen, ya’ll! Whether you’re seeking solitude, a romantic getaway, family retreat, or a weekend with friends, The Dala House is the perfect spot for you! This Scandinavian-inspired cabin, nestled in a quiet spot on Misty Mountain, is just minutes away from spectacular mountain trails and scenery, skiing, golfing, and Blowing Rock’s quaint shops and restaurants.
The Dala House is newly renovated, beautifully decorated, and generously stocked with top-of-the-line amenities to ensure your comfort and convenience. We welcome you to our family’s “peaceful place,” with the goal that you leave the Great Smoky Mountains smiling and fulfilled.
● Sleeping space for 9 guests
• Master Suite: Spacious downstairs suite features a King mattress by Thread & Needle, organic sheets, sitting area and TV. Adjoining bath invites relaxation with soaking tub, shower for two, hairdryer, herbal hair products and handmade soaps.
• Two upstairs bedrooms, one with a Queen mattress and one with a Twin-over-Full bunk bed. Both rooms feature top quality mattresses and organic sheets.
• Upstairs couch converts to a comfortable Full Bed with organic sheets.
• Upstairs guests share a well-appointed full bath with tub/shower, hairdryer, herbal hair products and handmade soaps.
● Spacious living room with vaulted exposed beams, stone fireplace, woven rugs and refined rustic décor blended with modern comfort and convenience.
● Entertainment room features cozy sectional sofa, 52-inch TV, DVD player, huge DVD collection and plenty of games. Cable and Wi-Fi included.
● Chef’s kitchen provides all you need to create a delicious meal, with top-of-the-line goods as well as staples including olive oil, spices and baking essentials. Gather around the reclaimed heart of pine dining table or dine outdoors on the spacious deck.
● Kid-friendly: We have small children and recognize the challenges of traveling with little ones. To make your trip as stress-free as possible, The Dala House supplies a Pack n’ Play, high chair, bed rail, stair safety gate, bath ring seat, hiking backpack, children’s dishes, lots of toys, and kids’ DVDs.
● Privacy and Proximity: Surrounded by almost an acre of wooded land on beautiful Misty Mountain, The Dala House is directly off Highway 221, just one mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Blowing Rock is a short four miles away.
● Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer are provided.