- Large Heated Pool **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $30 per day**
- Game Room- Featuring PacMan machine with Atari games & Foosball Table
- Propane Grill
- 6 Adult Bikes
- Brand New Construction
- Two Dishwashers
- Two Refrigerators
*Reservations made 6 months or more before arrival date will receive 10% off the rental rate!
LOCATION: A truly ideal spot, quiet and private but still close to everything- beach, Seaside, restaurants, Publix, etc…
• Walk to the beach in 3 minutes or less. Santa Clara Beach access is one of the best on 30A!
• Short bike ride to Seaside or local favorite restaurants like Café 30A, Whiskey Bravo, Surfing Deer and Market Cafe.
• 2 minute drive to Publix shopping center in Watercolor
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: Guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to limited golf tee times at Shark’s Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the tennis courts at Shark’s Tooth Club and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
Spacious enough for multiple guests to cook at once, this kitchen is more than fully equipped for your next vacation. Style meets function with quartz countertops, soft-close cabinets, and double dishwashers. Large groups will find all they need for meals or snacks including both a standard coffee maker and a Keurig, a walk-in pantry, and plenty of serving dishes, glasses, utensils, and cooking tools. A large dining table seats eight comfortably, and the huge center island with four bar stools offers additional seating and plenty of counter space for buffet-style family meals. If you prefer to dine al fresco, there is even more seating for ten on the back deck overlooking the pool. Roomy and well-equipped, the kitchen at Time Well Spent is perfectly designed for large groups to eat and enjoy time together.
Take a short 2-3 minute stroll across 30A and you’ll find yourself at one of the best beach access locations along Hwy 30A. The Santa Clara beach access has ample parking for cars, golf carts and bikes, as well as clean restrooms and a lifeguard stand. As an added bonus, summer guests can enjoy convenient access to a weekly complimentary bonfire hosted by 360 Blue at this beach access. Contact the 360 Blue Concierge for more information, dates and times may vary.
BUNK AND GAME ROOM:
Located on the third floor, the game room is a fun space for kids and adults to play and enjoy time spent together. It's furnished with two full-size custom built-in bunk beds, which will be a favorite with the kids, teens, and maybe even some adults.
A multicade arcade game, foosball table, and 75-inch flat screen smart TV with a Blu-ray player and family-friendly movie library make this is a great space to hang out, rain or shine, hot or cold. It's the perfect spot for a movie marathon or gather to watch a big ball game on the oversize sectional sofa.
Every bedroom in Time Well Spent is a relaxing retreat for guests. For restful nights, each bed is outfitted with a pillow top mattress and cozy bedding that will tempt you to head to bed early each night and sleep in every morning. Five of the bedrooms have king-size beds and all guest rooms have 40-inch Smart TVs, as well as closets for stowing away your luggage. In addition to the king bed, each of the two master bedrooms also have a twin size built-in bunk for the toddlers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 20):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Game Room: Two Full over Full Bunk Bed, Bath with Shower