Condo, 2rooms/2bath/3queen beds, Pool & Fishing Piers (description) Sleeps 6-7
Other (See Description)
1 Queen - sleeper sectional sofa 1 Queen - Master Bedroom 1 Queen Day Bed - Living Room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 - Need 2 adults for supervisionNeed 2 adults for supervision
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- TWO cars allowed in ONE covered parking lane.
- One boat trailer allowed in designated boat parking in front lawn.
- No beach access "directly across" from condos. Must walk/drive to state parks on East or West of the entrance. Public boardwalk, shower, picnic area.
Hosted by Kent BallAsk a question
About Kent Ball
Retired Coast Guard since 2004 married my "Bayou Girl" after meeting on Robinson Island, Perdido Key. We almost lost the condo with Hurricane Ivan, but with lots of sweat and tears we salvaged, decorated and started all over. My wife is a science teacher of 23 years and I am a carpenter. We met on a boat, married on the boat and dock it at our home on Dog River in Mobile, Alabama. We enjoy boating and the beach every chance we get!
Kent Ball purchased this Condo in 1995
Why Kent Ball chose Perdido Key
Our condo has the best of both worlds. It's on the river across from Ono Island, has 2 fishing piers which is located only one mile from the Flora/Bama yacht club (river side) to stop for the famous "Bushwacker". You can take a car, bike or walk only 1/8 of a mile East or West to a state park and enjoy the beach. It is a quiet condo and area away from the rowdy crowds and a place that is perfect for relaxation. Thanks to the "beach mouse", Perdido Key will remain less crowded and "low key" for it's protection. This benefits the beach mouse and the people that enjoy the natural beauty, tranquility and peacefulness.
What makes this Condo unique
Fishing piers are great for fishing, crabbing, enjoying the sunset (or sunrise) and watching the local Dolphins and blue herons.