Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - no additional guests or visitorsno additional guests or visitors
No smoking - no smoking inside or outno smoking inside or out
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- - no shoes inside; avoid rolling luggage to protect wood floors - only use plastic/wooden utensils in pots & pans to preserve the non-stick properties
- Upon departure: clean stove and countertops, wash, dry, and put away dishes, pots & pans - take trash to dumpster - put towels in bathroom hamper
About Colden House
We've been married over 30 years now and have enjoyed several adventures along the way! The Creamery is part of Colden House, our newest adventure and we love this old place. We have been so impressed at the craftsmanship we uncover every time we begin a new corner of restoration. And Cory is doing an amazing job of restoring and preserving the original history here while making it a comfortable home to enjoy! We always knew we were attracted to historic places, but didn't know how much we appreciated them until now. Everything from the hand-hewn timbers to the wide plank flooring has needed a bit of love but with some ingenuity and care, they are being saved! We hope the barn can someday become a venue for memorable events - We would have been married in a place like this if we could have! We will keep working toward that goal and everyone staying at the Creamery is a contributor to saving this piece of history ;-) Hope to meet you soon! Cory & Janelle
Colden House purchased this Guest House in 2013
Why Colden House chose Newburgh
We came to New York as volunteers years ago and then stayed! Only 25 minutes from Wallkill Bethel, Watchtower Farm, about 45-50 minutes from Warwick & Patterson, NY. About 1.5 hrs from New York City. Plus the beautiful Hudson Valley - a great place to visit!
What makes this Guest House unique
The Creamery is nestled in a secluded spot yet close to everything! A great place to relax after a busy day of interesting activity!