About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Special $250 off any booking call our office for more details!! 941-216-3793!
AT A GLANCE
Newly remodeled professionally decorated beach cottage with terrazzo floors and new metal roof
3 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with wood plantation sliders to Pool
Private pool and spa, basketball court, private dock and boat ramp for easy kayak and paddle board launching
Beach access a short walk away
Close to Pine Avenue shops, restaurants, and free trolley access
Fully stocked kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances
2 King and 2 twins to comfortably sleep 6
2 Ensuite Bathrooms
Lanai with a custom-built fire pit
Wireless internet and cable
Washer and dryer in property
A Ray of Sunshine
232 Chilson Avenue
Anna Maria Island, FL 34216
This beautiful, newly remodeled beach cottage is the perfect island getaway for your family vacation. Conveniently located within walking distance to Anna Maria's picturesque white sand beaches, Pine Avenue's restaurants and shops, and access to the free trolley.Be sure to bring your kayaks and paddle boards so you can take advantage of the easy canal access from the small backyard boat launch. The boat dock provides clear, no-bridge access to Bimini Bay, ideal for the ambitious fisherman. Spend summer nights out on the lanai and roast marshmallows over the custom-built fire pit, or take a dip in the private, heated pool and spa. Challenge your friends to a round of basketball on your own private court! You'll never run out of things to do at this property.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home cozily accommodates 6 people, great for small families and groups of friends. Complete with stunning terrazzo floors, a new metal roof and plantation shutters. The chefs in your party will love the fully-stocked kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and gorgeous quartz countertops. Every bedroom has sliding glass doors leading out to the pool and spacious backyard. The pool is even complete with a child's security fence, making the home a safe relaxation spot for families with young children. Make the most of your island vacation at this amazing beach cottage!
**The Boat Lift is not for guest use**
Beach House Real Estate
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
About Beach House Real Estate
www.beachhouseami.com 9412163764 email@example.com
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful property in a perfect location on Anna Maria.
My family of 5 spent a beautiful week in Anna Maria. This property was ideally located close to all of the amenities on Pine Avenue with easy access to the beach. We spent hours in the pool, hot tub and playing on the sport court. The property is located on a quiet dead-end street so the kids biked with no worries. The beach is a short 5+ minute walk and the provided cart/wagon made the trip easy.
The house has plenty of room to spread out and relax.
Amazing stay on AMI
We come to AMI every year and are always looking for unique and amazing places to stay. This place is perfect for a family or group with plenty of room to hang out. The home is so bright and cheery and has plenty of storage space and fully stocked kitchen! The backyard with pool, fire-pit, and basketball court is amazing! If you are looking for a beautiful house on a canal next to the water where you can pull your boat up and enjoy your backyard island oasis.. look no further! The house was so great we didn't even have to leave to enjoy the island! The house is a short walk to the beach and in a centrally located spot on the island. We had a few questions about the home and island while we were there and management, Amanda, was quick to respond! Thanks! Will definitely be back!
Lots of issues.
I waited a few weeks after staying here to write a review so I could cool down.
First the positives:
1) House was clean and quaint. Perfect size for our family of four. Well decorated, big kitchen, nice size pool.
2) TV's in every room and room for all of us
3) Quiet neighborhood. Only about a five minute walk to the beach.
4) Kayaks, fishing poles and other extra amenities.
1) When we came, our primary "wants" was a heated pool and hot tub. I confirmed this with the management company prior to coming, as we've had issues with houses in the past. I was assured that we would have no issues with the heating. Upon arrival everything was ice cold (50 degrees in both the pool and the hot tub). The propane was out and we couldn't heat it and there were promises of a refill "as soon as they could". That didn't happen. We ended up disconnecting the tank, bringing it into Bradenton and filling it ourselves. What a waste of half of a day. When the (very small and undersized) tank was gone in a day, we were unhappy. It was not refilled DURING OUR ENTIRE STAY AT THE HOUSE. I was mad (to say the least) as we were promised a heated pool and hot tub. I was told at one time, by the management company, "our hands are tied". I was frustrated to say the least.
2) Upon arrival, the key was supposed to be in a box. It wasn't. It took us calling to find out where and how to find the key.
3) The basketball court was awesome, so fun! However, the net was so low that the ball would often bounce out and into the canal. We spent a ton of time jumping in the kayaks trying to find the basketballs. If they could raise the net, it would be awesome.
4) When we were there it was January and it was cold most nights. The heating system was so loud it kept half the house up at night.
5) The water heating system. If the washing machine or dishwasher was running, there was no way you could take a shower. Also, if one person was in the shower, nobody else could take a shower at the same time because there wasn't enough hot water
6) There were no extra blankets in the house. It was so cold and we could have used something besides sheets and a very think blanket on top of the beds.
**The pool heating was being looked into by the time we left-the controls, the propane tank size, etc. Hopefully this will be worked out in the near future.
** I think this house has potential, unfortunately we were not satisfied with our stay.
We at Beach House are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate circumstances during your stay. We were not notified of the heating issue in the pool until you informed us and at that point ordered a refill to the propane tank immediately. We did keep you updated with all the information we received from the owner and suburban propane, as the tank was refilled. The second time it ran out we also followed the same procedure and a larger tank was installed. We apologize for the key not being in the box, this is an expected situation as the cleaner placed the key in an alternative spot. We have also never received any complaints about the hot water shortage or the heating system but we immediately addressed these issues after reading your review. For future reference we do keep extra quilts and sheets at the main office and can bring them if requested, homeowners tend not to keep a lot in the house itself. We hope you enjoyed majority of your stay and we apologize again for the inconveniences.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates