Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, Sleeps 7
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be watched at all times!Children must be watched at all times!
Pets allowed - Pet fee$200 Max 2 dogs-$25rug stainsPet fee$200 Max 2 dogs-$25rug stains
No events - No glue, confetti, glitter, candles, stickers,gumNo glue, confetti, glitter, candles, stickers,gum
No smoking - Smoking outside-$25 bud charge if found on ground.Smoking outside-$25 bud charge if found on ground.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 7 adults) - $85 each day for additional guests after 7$85 each day for additional guests after 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - No party’s, No smoking, furniture cannot be moved No party’s, No smoking, furniture cannot be moved
- All windows/doors must be locked. Dishes must be washed and placed back in place, $75 fee. No pets on furniture, any stains must be cleaned, $75 fee.
- ALL trash must be disposed on sites 41970 Garstin or 39690 Big Bear Blvd.Trash fee- $30 a bag +$25 transport Foosball table cannot be moved, $100 fee.
- No street parking. Max vehicles is 2 No additional overnight guests. This is a non smoking unit, fee is $400 otherwise. Spa fee is $25 a night.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by Marivel PulidoAsk a question
About Marivel Pulido
I enjoy being outdoors and exploring new places. Most of my free time is staying active and have found myself going to the lake every chance I get. I wanted to share this experience to travelers who can appreciate Big Bear Lake and everything it has to offer.
Marivel Pulido purchased this cabin in 2017
Why Marivel Pulido chose Big Bear Lake
Being close to the lake is a great way to keep an active lifestyle. I chose this cabin not only because its cute and spacious but because the surrounding community was very welcoming and friendly. That's something I couldn't find living in the city.
- english, spanish