Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Charming 3 Bedrm 2 bath, private fenced yard, large airy deck w mountain view
Bedroom 1 (Master)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs with approval. we can not have cats.Dogs with approval. we can not have cats.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Mature dogs are welcome. Sorry, we can not take cats.
- No campers, trailers or RV can be inside the compound (arrangements can be made close by) Two parking spot are provided inside the compound.
- If guests, in addition to those registered, are to stay the night, we should be notified. Maximum occupancy is 6. Excessive use may incur charge,
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, spanish
About Nancy Alexander
I am a retired professional, currently practicing as an artist on Apodaca Hill. I enjoy meeting the various travelers who pass through my property as guests.
Nancy Alexander purchased this House in 2010
Why Nancy Alexander chose Historic Eastside
This home is built in the traditional ways, with adobe, vigas and represents traditional Santa Fe. We renovated it in 2010, so it has all the modern conveniences as well.
What makes this House unique
This home is in the Apodaca Hill neighborhood, which is a historic neighborhood with genuine Santa Fe charm. from here one can walk to the plaza or hike the Dorothy Stewart or Dale Ball trails.