Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Unique Home in a Beautiful Setting
2 queens on second level 1 full on third level 2 twins on third level
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The house is not "child proof"The house is not "child proof"
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Swimming or boating are not allowed in the pond.
- ATV's and dirt bikes are not allowed on property.
- No open flames including burning of candles. Fireplace in living room may be used following instructions posted in home.
Hosted by TheresaAsk a question
We are avid hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. We love to travel but always look forward to coming home to the Shawangunks. We would be glad to share our favorite hikes and walks with you in the Gunks and Catskills.
Theresa purchased this house in 1987
Why Theresa chose Town of Shawangunk
This area is filled with hiking and outdoor opportunities. We were attracted to the Gunks at an early age and have made it our home because of the natural beauty and proximity to Sam's Point Preserve, Minnewaska Preserve and the Verkeerderkill Falls.
What makes this house unique
Our home offers a peaceful setting as well as a convenient location for the many activities in the Hudson Valley.