Pre-Confederation manor home. Very private. Lots of space inside and out.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Large rooms will accommodate portable baby suites.Large rooms will accommodate portable baby suites.
Parties/events allowed - Intimate gatherings only (under 20), no weddings.Intimate gatherings only (under 20), no weddings.
No smoking - Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Based on adult double-occupancy. Children welcome.Based on adult double-occupancy. Children welcome.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Photo-ID may be required at check in. Photo-ID may be required at check in.
- Stuff happens. We understand that. We only ask you to try your best to leave Toad Hall the way you found it. If there is a mishap PLEASE let us know.
- Please inform us of your intentions when booking. NO weddings or receptions!
- HomeAway Service Fee and Toad Hall cleaning fees are fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund.
About Andy Parks
We first saw the property back in 2015 while spending Christmas with family. Four months later it was ours. After 20 years working in marketing and graphic design I finally said, "Enough!" It took us two years to reclaim this historic pre-confederation estate from decades of neglect but it has been worth every effort. Toad Hall is a labour of love and we're sure that you'll love it as much as we do!
Andy Parks purchased this House in 2016