Cozy bungalow on beautiful 10 acres w/ private veranda & picnic area to enjoy.
Semi-private bedroom area is separated from living area by a large closet and bookshelves.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Please leave the kitchen clean. Load and start the dishwasher. Clean stove top and countertops. Put garbage in the garbage can in the garage.
- Please notify us when you have checked out.
Hosted by CharlotteAsk a question
Our family moved to Canby in 1960. My husband and I bought this 10 acre property near my family farm in 2002. My husband has beautifully planted and landscaped nearly half of our little farm. He loves being out on his mower or tractor caring for all the trees, shrubs, and flowers that he has planted.
Charlotte purchased this guest house/pension in 2002
Why Charlotte chose Canby
We have a view across our field, of the farm where I grew up. Many family members still live nearby, or on my parents' farm. We live in the scenic and peaceful countryside, but are close to several small towns, and outlet mall in Woodburn, and only 30 miles from Portland.
What makes this guest house/pension unique
Our farm is conveniently located near Portland, but is peaceful and quiet for a relaxing holiday in the beautiful countryside.