Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Two Master Suites + Viewing Tower with Mtn & Sea Views; steps from beach & pool
Light and airy, each with a ceiling fan/light, AC unit, armoir with satellite TV, two night stands with alarm clock/ radio. Ground level window to front courtyard, and 2nd level has a juliet balcony overlooking one of the many colorful walkways in the neighborhood.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guests are required to acknowledge they've read, understand, and agree to abide by community rules as outlined in the Loreto Bay Basic Rules sheet.
- Guests also must acknowledge (via signature and return copy) the Casa Colibrí Rental Agreement.
- Cancellations 60 to 90 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
Hosted by Craig CostanzaAsk a question
About Craig Costanza
We are a family of four from Vancouver, WA, who love to travel, explore, learn, and eat together.
Craig Costanza purchased this villa in 2017
Why Craig Costanza chose Nopolo
We have traveled extensively throughout Mexico over the years, including: the Copper Canyon, Tulum, Guanajuato, Tequila, Sanalona, Guadalajara, Morelia, and all over Baja, among many other places. When we "discovered" Loreto and all it has to offer a few years ago, we decided it's the best place for our family to share in the wonders of the Mexican culture and the warmth of its people, and for our kids to practice their espanol. And now we share it with you!
What makes this villa unique
Once we saw Casa Colibri's views, I believe we were sold! Vistas of the Sea of Cortez to the east and the Sierra de la Giganta mountains to the west are truly postcard-worthy. Having a spacious, verdant backyard patio with hummingbirds zipping about also drew us in immediately. Loreto Bay's desert-landscaped walkways, courtyards and hidden fountains made us want to get lost in the maze of narrow, colorful callejones. Not to mention the location of the villa: we are beachside and midway between the Paseo and the lap pool, so everything is virtually a few steps away, whether a morning caffeine fix at El Corazon Cafe, a refreshing dip in the pool, or a relaxing stroll along the beach.
- english, spanish