800 sq/ft full apartment above our barn-garage that sleeps 4.
Rustic looking log bed. 3 closets, a chest with more pillow and blankets.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 6
- NO SMOKING IN THE SPACE OR ON THE PREMISES, No downloading large files on our internet connection
- Quiet time is 10pm - 7am...please have low conversations at the firepit or deck area during this time, heading out to an event early is OK.
- You can invite visitors during the day, however, sleep overs would be an additional charge per person. NO PETS
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, german
About Mary Pfeiffer
My husband Mark and I are local business owners and avid cyclists. We moved here originally from Lake Mary, FL (north of Orlando) in 1993 to Clemson, SC. Mark grew up in Philadelphia, PA and attended Penn State as well as UCF, Orlando graduating with a Mech Eng degree. I (Mary) grew up in the Orlando area (Winter Park, FL) and attended Rollins College with a BS with Environmental Ed background, I went on to Lesley College in Cambridge, MA in conjunction with the Audubon Expedition Institute earned a Masters Degree. We have 3 grown children.
Mary Pfeiffer purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Mary Pfeiffer chose Central
We love the Clemson area and searched for a place that had a rural feel with acreage, yet close to our business and town and in a neighborhood with deed restrictions. This property has all that 27 acres, in the beginning of the neighborhood, a quiet, secluded.
What makes this Apartment unique
Our house and barn/garage sits atop a hill at 800' elevation so you feel like you are on a mountain top as we over look the valleys around us. It is a mature forest of large hardwoods and pine. We build that house and barn in 2015-2017 and worked hard not to disturb the wildlife. We have a variety of bird feeders and a deer feeder. In the spring we plant clover and other goodie for the deer and turkey.