Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Additional cleaning fee may be required for stays over 7 days (beyond the standard $100 fee). This would be discussed further prior to booking.
- If additional cleaning is required (beyond what the standard $100 fee covers), the additional amount may be deducted from the refundable deposit.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Heidi DunahughAsk a question
About Heidi Dunahugh
My husband, brother, sister-n-law and I wanted a vacation home in Government Camp to spend time with our families skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, hiking, fishing and kayaking. Although we are just a short drive away in Portland, we treasure the opportunity to get away from the city and spend time in an area that feels worlds away from our busy schedules.
Heidi Dunahugh purchased this townhome in 2014
Why Heidi Dunahugh chose Government Camp
After looking at many properties in the Mt. Hood area, we decided on Government Camp because of it's proximity to ski resorts, lakes and it's village-like center of town. We chose Collins Lake after seeing a friend's rental and all the amenities that go along with the resort. When we found this end unit home, we were sold because of the extra window and the view from our balcony. Instead of backing up to the highway, we are fortunate to have a view of the creek and beautiful trees. We then set out to make it our own with new paint, flooring, carpet and furniture.