Renovated 3 BR, 2 BA Home in SW Omaha near I-80
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - We cannot accommodate any pets, regardless of sizeWe cannot accommodate any pets, regardless of size
No events - No bachelor, bachelorette or similar partiesNo bachelor, bachelorette or similar parties
No smoking - NO SMOKING in house, garage, entrances.NO SMOKING in house, garage, entrances.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Fits 6 but rate based on 4 guests. $10/night >4. Fits 6 but rate based on 4 guests. $10/night >4.
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Number of guests in party, including number of adults, children and infants must be included in reservation.
- Person making reservation must be one of the guests staying unless approved by owner in advance.
- No construction or road crews unless approved by Owner in advance.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Theresa KokeshAsk a question
About Theresa Kokesh
We are an Omaha family of five. We love to travel and frequently rent vacation properties for more space.
Theresa Kokesh purchased this house in 2000
Why Theresa Kokesh chose Chalco
We bought this property as a single-family rental 17 years ago. As we love to travel and frequently stay in vacation rentals, we decided to convert the property to an vacation rental just recently. We are very particular when searching for vacation rentals for our family so wanted to create a space for business or vacation renters that would meet the standards we look for when renting.
What makes this house unique
We have renovated this house from top to bottom, a project that the whole family has participated in, from the actual construction to the design and decorating. The whole family also helps in maintenance, cleaning and decorating the home seasonally.