Renovated Studio Loft with Amazing Waterfront View on a Secluded 3 Acre Lot
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We are in a quiet waterfront neighborhood, so no loud music or parties allowed.
- No smoking ($1000 cleaning fee)
- No pets ($1000 cleaning fee)
- English, Vietnamese
I am a pharmacist involved in cancer care, and I have lived in this wonderful neighborhood for 20 years. With my neighbors and friends, I enjoy boating, swimming, and cooking out nearly every weekend. The community is our little paradise right near downtown Norfolk.
Owner purchased this studio in 1999
Why Owner chose Norfolk
The loft is less than 5 miles from downtown, and guests can drive or take the little train to downtown Norfolk. It takes about 7 minutes to walk to the train station from the loft, then 12 minutes on the train to downtown. We are in a quiet beautiful waterfront community. I have been here for almost 20 years, and I do love my community here.
What makes this studio unique
We offer light breakfast items, juice, yogurt, snacks... It's a beautiful loft on the second floor overlooking the water. There are 2 swings in the yard, and a salt water pool. We love the area, and we would love to have a chance to share with our guests.