Three bedrooms, two full baths w/garage on bus routes and 1 mile to downtown
Full Size Beds in each of the 2 bedrooms upstairs, a master bedroom downstairs with a king bed, plus a Queen Size Sofa Sleeper in the Living Room. For big groups like football weekends we have two air mattresses and linens.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not suitable for infantsNot suitable for infants
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 2
- Please note there is one security camera outside the house facing the front entrance and street. There are no cameras inside the house.
- No pets at any time due to homeowner allergy.
Hosted by Stan BradburyAsk a question
About Stan Bradbury
We both grew up in Michigan and have family in the area but live in Arizona. We wanted a summer home in Michigan (Go Blue!) and rent it out the rest of the year.
Stan Bradbury purchased this House in 2018
Why Stan Bradbury chose Ann Arbor
The location is convenient to downtown and shopping areas in the Old Westside. It has a great fenced-in backyard for relaxing, BBQing and entertaining. The kitchen is very clean, modern with all new appliances and cookware. The bathrooms are recently remodeled, clean and modern.
What makes this House unique
Location and just how nice the kitchen and bathrooms are. We also provide four bicycles to our guest to help them explore the area.