Amazing Location-Steps to Naples sugary white sands! Completely Renovated.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Condo is not child proof.Condo is not child proof.
No pets - Building does not allow pets.Building does not allow pets.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Homeowner's Association requires application to be submitted a min. of 30 days prior to rental ($100 fee). Application is subject to approval of HOA.
- Once reservation is confirmed, I will send the HOA rental application documents. Short term rentals, less than a month are not permitted per the HOA.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Adrienne Sullivan
Long time seasonal resident of Naples, Florida. I'm happy to answer any questions or provide insider tips for making the most of your stay!
Adrienne Sullivan purchased this Condo in 2018
Why Adrienne Sullivan chose Vanderbilt Beach
A hidden gem of a location! The condo feels like home the minute you step through the door. Located on a lushly landscaped Gulf Coast peninsula tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Sunsets on the lanai every night. A special treat is walking 4+miles of fully accessible pristine beach and the side-walked Ritzy Gulf Coast Blvd. in the morning. Minutes to the shops and amenities that provide the luxury lifestyle that makes Naples famous!
What makes this Condo unique
A true retreat, just bring your suitcases and breath the ocean air. Completely renovated with a chic and comfortable vibe. Super friendly building. Enjoy the beach and then take a dip in the spacious pool-the pool is NOT shared with other Vanderbilt Tower buildings (unlike the other buildings), plenty of privacy and space to live the resort-style life!