Quiet and comfortable home, making it perfect for touring Southern California
Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 - Have extra pillows stored in bedroom closet. The pillows are made of memory foam for the guest that is allergic to Goose Down. Upstairs unit - All the pillows on bunk beds are hypoallergenic, allergy free and all the mattresses on bunk beds are memory foam. Extra blankets are in closet to replace Goose down Duvet if necessary.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - This home is not childproofed. This home is not childproofed.
No pets - We are a pet free home. We are a pet free home.
No events - Small family gatherings are encouraged. Small family gatherings are encouraged.
No smoking - No smoking inside home. No smoking inside home.
Max guests: 8 - No refunds and you’ll have to leave if over 8No refunds and you’ll have to leave if over 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Neighborhood curfew - This is a quiet neighborhood. Please be respectful to our neighbors and bring your family inside at 10:00 pm.
- By agreeing to our contract electronically through VRBO, you are agreeing to our PDF contract without a signed signature, making this contract valid.
- Our home cannot exceed over 8 people. If we find out that more than 8 people are staying, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Kris VitaleAsk a question
About Kris Vitale
I’m a full time mom. I can be found running my kids to soccer, baseball, tennis and surfing. When the kids are in school, I’m usually out walking my dog or doing a spin class. I enjoy yoga, art, great food and a good wine with my husband and friends.
Kris Vitale purchased this house in 2017
Why Kris Vitale chose Balboa Island
I’ve always loved the simpler times. This home makes me feel good, like I stepped into the past. Of course, it’s fully equipped with all the modern technology of today. Our goal was to try and make our guests feel the charm back when this home was built. Built in 1938, with all the precious details. We restored the original hardware and fixtures. We even decorated the home with photographs that were taken during 1940’s Balboa. Our place has style and class. It’s cozy and comfortable. Not to mention, all our linens and beds are luxury, 5 star. We thought of every detail so you can really enjoy your stay and feel like you’re on vacation. Welcome to Coral Cottage - Balboa Island’s cottage by the sea