Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Luxury 3 bed apartment top location with amazing views of the Old Port
Three bedrooms 2 with king beds 1 with twin beds
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - strictment interditesstrictment interdites
No smoking - strictement interditesstrictement interdites
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- La personne qui a effectué la réservation doit être présente lors de l'enregistrement à l’arrivée dans l’appartement.
- Vous et vos invités doivent présenté vos Passeports ou CNI, ainsi que les noms et adresses de vos compagnies d'assurances responsabilité civile
- Seules les personnes présentes avec papiers en règle à l'enregistrement sont autorisées dans l'appartement pendant votre séjour.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France)
Georgina et Andre
- english, french
About Georgina et Andre
As citizens of the world we love France and in particular, Marseille. In addition, we adore travelling and discovering other cultures. We know you will enjoy our home so it is with great pleasure that we invite you to discover our world at the Old Port Resort Marseille.
Why Georgina et Andre chose 2nd Arrondissement
Because Marseille is an extraordinary city with an long passionate history, archealogical and geological wonders to see as well as a warm welcoming climat for most of the year! To discover and live in Marseille there is no better place to stay than the Old Port. Marseille (originally Massalia) is a city that has delighted and surprised for over 2600 years and the Old Port has been at the heart of Marseille since its founding. Massalia was born on the shore where today you can find the magnificent residence Old Port Resort Marseille – an exceptional apartment. The birth of Massalia in 600 BC did not result from a war or a conquest by force, but from a love story between Gyptis, the daughter of the local Celtic king, and Protis, a passing Greek merchant from Phocaea.
What makes this apartment unique
The luxurious Old Port Resort Marseille is ideally situated to allow you to discover and enjoy in comfort the oldest city in France.