About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We offer a full stash of kid gear!We offer a full stash of kid gear!
No pets - Small non-shedding dogs will be considered.Small non-shedding dogs will be considered.
Smoking allowed - Allowed on the patios, but not inside the home.Allowed on the patios, but not inside the home.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- To secure a booking you must identify all guests, supply copies of their drivers licenses and identify those diagnosed with coronavirus.
- No parties, loud music or filming allowed on property. Commercial use of our property for a fee is not allowed without our express permission.
- Quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am. This is a duplex. Please respect your neighbors.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Kathie McClureAsk a question
About Kathie McClure
I'm a recovering lawyer who has found her second calling in hospitality. My husband and I love creating beautiful homes offering our guests comfort, luxury and thoughtful touches that make their stay sublime and unforgettable.
Why Kathie McClure chose Piedmont Heights
My husband and I bought this home years ago for its unique features and the safe and walkable neighborhood in Midtown Atlanta. The home has been fully renovated from top to bottom and is comfortably and luxuriously furnished with great attention to detail.
What makes this House unique
Our guests especially enjoy all the comforts of home in the tranquility of our safe, wooded neighborhood within walking distance of groceries and parks and readily accessible to all that Atlanta has to offer. We welcome anyone visiting Atlanta including families with children and guests with limited mobility.