Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 houses with swimming pool in the middle of a clearing nestled in 700 ha property
Rooms are very pretty, with en-suite bathrooms. the beds are made on your arrival
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - vous ne pouvez pas apporter votre sonovous ne pouvez pas apporter votre sono
Smoking allowed - respect de la loi Evinrespect de la loi Evin
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 16 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Venez profiter du calme qui règne autour de la maison du cerf et respectez le.
- A l'arrivée :dès 16H *dépot garantie 1000€, *décharge pour piscine,
- Au départ :10 h le samedi, fin de journée pr WE *maison rangée,lave vaisselle vidé, lits défaits *frais : elect, fuel, eau, taxe séjour, pers suppl
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France)
- english, french, dutch
About De Schrynmakers de Dormael Stéphanie
We are Belgian, arrived in 1991 .... Our little accent will make you smile. David is a farmer and manages this large property. Stéphanie manages rental houses We are delighted to be able to share our quality of life, calm, silence, in this beautiful tourangelle nature
De Schrynmakers de Dormael Stéphanie purchased this house in 1988
Why De Schrynmakers de Dormael Stéphanie chose Monthou-sur-Cher
The deer house is the home of Stephanie’s parents. House very neat because it is a family home and not a lodging.
What makes this house unique
Decor from the '70s, material quality. Silence and calm away from everything and yet in the heart of the castles of the Loire. Unfortunately animals are not invited