Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
The maritime soul of Antibes in the most typical neighborhood near the sea and beach market
The sofa converts into a comfortable bed very easily
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- A noter : une caution vous sera demandée à l'arrivéee (non encaissée) et restituée au départ.
- english, french, german, italian
I am a lover of the old town of Antibes where I live for 10 years with my family. It is a lively melting pot of old people who have been living forever, young artists who have settled in recent years, sailors working on yachts and tourists from all over the world. I like living in this pedestrian space on a human scale, where you do not have to have a car. I personally take care of the management and maintenance of my apartments that I have renovated and furnished by myself with the help of my husband.
Owner purchased this Studio in 2014
What makes this Studio unique
The location of the Anchor is very pleasant, in the most beautiful flowery and pedestrian street, very calm a, close to all the amenities of Antibes