Great for Families/Friends/Couples ~ Beautiful Warm & Cozy Luxury Log Cabin
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $25/night; MUST be pre-approved & agree to terms$25/night; MUST be pre-approved & agree to terms
No parties/events - Quiet Hours 10:00pm-8:00amQuiet Hours 10:00pm-8:00am
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - No Extra Guests beyond 10 AllowedNo Extra Guests beyond 10 Allowed
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - one person 21 years of age or older must stayone person 21 years of age or older must stay
- There is a $25/night Pet Fee charged at booking (max 2 dogs); however, ALL PETS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED & terms agreed to.
- MUST get pre-approved if desire to bring a trailer of any kind. Speed limit on private roads UNDER 10 MILES PER HOUR AT ALL TIMES.
- Guest will be charged full security deposit (minimum) in the event of any parties/extra guests/smoking; regardless of any damages.
Steven and Sue Matz
About Steven and Sue Matz
We moved to Bryson City in 2002 when we bought a whitewater rafting business on the Nantahala River! Wow, we had no idea what a surprise we were in for! We recently sold the business but would not dream of moving away from Bryson City! The Great Smoky Mountains are just gorgeous. We feel thankful everyday that we get to live in such a beautiful part of the country. We love it so much that we decided to extend the opportunity for others to explore the area and make wonderful vacation memories in our cabin! There is so much to do or it's just a perfect place to relax. We live in the area so we don't stay in our cabin often but when we do it still takes our breath away! We hope you come and enjoy this special place that we call home.
Steven and Sue Matz purchased this Cabin in 2008
Why Steven and Sue Matz chose Bryson City
We fell in love with this cabin because of its full log build! The cabin is truly a cabin; inside & out. The seclusion it offers with long range mountain views make this home extremely enjoyable and a true feeling of getting away from it all! We just love it and are happy to share it with you!
What makes this Cabin unique
Total peacefulness happens when you arrive at Sophie's Choice! It lives large, warm, and cozy & gives the perfect mountain feel. We named it Sophie's Choice after our daughter.