First Class Renovation, Ocean View, Private Large Lanai on Maui. Kamaole Sands.(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 King Bedroom, 2 Full Baths, (Sleeps 2) Kam 3 Beach area
Top 10 Reasons Why this Unit Is For You:
1. Large Lanai-Far fewer than half the units in Kam Sands have a large lanai. Settle for nothing less!
2. Privacy, Privacy, Privacy-Most units have your neighbor looking onto your lanai. Not here, no one looking in from the side or garden area.
3. Bright-Let the sun shine in or enjoy the lights at night. A bonus side window enhances the suite with light and views.
4. Quiet-Situated on the 3rd floor at the end of the building, you have relief from elevator noise, odd hour arrivals and departures, and from the pool and tennis.
5. Close, Yet Quiet-While avoiding the noise from everything, this unit is less than 2 minutes from the pool or tennis courts and as close to the beach as most buildings.
6. 'A' Rating from the complex management with gourmet kitchen, new carpet, large tiles, upholstery, paint and king bed and two flat screen TV's. Brand new H/E Washer and Dryer.
7. Competitive Rates-Price competitive with lesser rated units.
8. Ocean View- Great view of the Pacific Ocean, Ma'alaea Bay and north half way to Lahaina where the West Maui Mtns. meet the Pacific Ocean. Sunset (winter months) and ocean view from the front entrance breezeway.
9. Internet- Bring your lap top, our unit provides free WiFi.
10. Fully Equipped-We've gone that extra mile to make your holiday an enjoyable one with a new Westin King, Heavenly Bed, well equipped kitchen, tennis racquets, thirsty beach towels, beach chairs,umbrella and much more.
You're Going To Love It. Call Us Now!
Keywords: Condominium, free parking, w/d, near Kam 3 beach.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 4 story
- On floor 3
- 815 sq. ft.
- Non Smoking Only:
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size bed (1) new Westin Heavenly bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Nov 23, 2017
5 night min stay
Nov 24 - Dec 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- checkout housecleaning $130
- Tax Rate 13.41%
Please contact owner with special requests or payment options
Resort Fee of $31.46 and Registration of $25.00 is paid directly to the Resort upon check-in. Total: $56.46
Check-out cleaning is guest's responsibility and added to total rental fee. $130.00 via VRBO
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
bocce ball played on the large grassy area at Kamaole 3 beach which is directly across the street. Whales guaranteed to perform off Kam 3 during the winter months. From Kam 3 one can walk south or west for several kilometers along the beach.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We love Maui. it has the best weather in the world, world class beaches, is the perfect size plus the friendly Hawaiians, locals & culture make it a safe haven for a lengthy or short tropical vacation. It is absolutely perfect.
Why the Owner Chose Kihei, HI, USA:
We holidayed in Maui for 30 years, the first 15 in Kaanapali and the last 15 in South Kihei at Kamaole Sands. Over the years we stayed in almost every building at Kam Sands assessing the features and benefits of each. For many years we traveled with our children, now it is just the two of us with the exception of wonderful visits from our kids. We chose our suite because of the large lanai, the ocean view and the privacy. We now winter for five months in our renovated Maui home and know we made the right choice, we love, love. love it.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Third floor, end unit with an EXTREMELY private lanai (deck) with an ocean view over Kamaole 2 Beach. A rare bonus extra (end) window where sunset colors that light up the sky can be enjoyed. We're situated a quiet distance from the elevator, garbage chute & electronic car gate.
- Primary: 250-768-5191 B.C. Canada) April -Nov
- Secondary: 808-270-4017 (Maui, Hawaii) Nov - April
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
dream kitchen with all new large and small appliances
brand new Westin King Size Heavenly bed and black out drapes
view from our lanai looking over Kamaole 2 Beach and the West Maui Mountains.
Easy flow from kitchen to living room
convenient hidden drop down ironing board
New everything in the glass, tile and marble main bathroom
TV hidden away in Oak Wardrobe
comfy leather chairs & beautiful artwork
Fully renovated, all modern kitchen with local art
Wow! Just come and enjoy it...
Extremely private, much desired LARGE lanai, the best place to sip AM coffee.
Entrance hall with baskets to store your shoes and flip flops
winter sunset from the front door breezeway
tucked away with the door closed it's invisible.
Beautiful green marble and vessel sink in newly renovated ensuite
Large, private lanai, perfect for your morning coffee, afternoon read & more.
46' flat screen TV in beautiful Oak wardrobe & bonus window.
hallway painting viewed from bedroom
full moon from our breezeway.
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.