1 Bedroom, Lux Bath, Bunkroom, Sleeps 4, Hot Tub, secluded 3 acres, Paved Road
This cabin sleeps 2 adults and 2 children very comfortably.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is a large flight of stairs on the back deckThere is a large flight of stairs on the back deck
No pets - Eviction from property if pets are presentEviction from property if pets are present
No smoking - No smoking/vaping in cabin or near door entrances.No smoking/vaping in cabin or near door entrances.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 2 Adults & 2 children sleep comfortably2 Adults & 2 children sleep comfortably
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- DO NOT open both French Doors. You will incur $200 fee if wrong door is used. It will set off the security alarm and alert management immediately.
- A photo of your driver's license is required before booking request will be accepted. A signed rental agreement will also be required.
- Outside security cameras record the front and back entry stairs for liability reasons and renter violations. Disabling or obscuring them is prohibited
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Mellisa HicksAsk a question
About Mellisa Hicks
Rustic Charm Luxury Cabin was created by Mellisa and Duane Hicks. We had a dream of owning a vacation rental property that we could share with our friends and future friends. In February 2018 we purchased 3 acres in Hochatown, Oklahoma on Broken Bow Lake. In August 2018 we broke ground on our first cabin. May 2019 our cabin was finished and ready for guests to enjoy. This has been a dream come true for us and we are excited to share our dream with you.
Mellisa Hicks purchased this Cabin in 2019
What makes this Cabin unique
State Park in your backyard; 1 mile to Broken Bow Lake and 3 boat ramps; secluded and quiet; explore the beautiful creek south of the cabin.