Contemporary Bach with open plan living & accommodation for up to 6 people
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Outside pleaseOutside please
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Take home your rubbish & leave BBQ clean or there will an extra fee. Sheds & machinery are off limits. No throwing rocks in the effluent pond.
- Please avoid cooking Indian food as we have found the smell hard to remove.
We think this is one of New Zealand’s best kept secrets! We live in Auckland and love getting away from it all and relaxing in this special coastal place. We hope you enjoy it too.
lindin357 purchased this house in 2003
Why lindin357 chose Tapora
Orongo Point is a privately owned headland surrounded by the untouched waters of the Kaipara. Situated 20 mins from Wellsford SH1 or if you prefer the scenic SH16 drive from Auckland through Kaukapakapa, only 1 hour 10 mins. Orongo Point offers the ultimate getaway experience with 200 acres of private farmland and 3 kms of pristine forested coastline to explore, with access to its own private and magnificent white sandy beach.