Can-U-Canoe Riverview Eagles Roost(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms , 2 1/2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
The house is perfect for your private getaway, gracious wedding, honeymoon, or family vacation. The large 'family room' provides entertainment with a wet bar, foosball, and pool table topped with an amazing view of the valley from the second floor.
The Eagle's Roost is ideal for your family reunion! Regardless of all the great amenities the reason you will love the Roost is THE VIEW...JUST AMAZING..THE SUNSETS UNBELIEVABLE.and the privacy...no interruptions by the jangling of a telephone.;.our cabins and vacation homes do not have them. Bring your cell if you need a phone.
COME SEE US..WE WILL LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON FOR YOU!
CanUCanoe Riverview Cabins does have another vacation home and six cabins as well... please contact us for availability and rates!!! Please contact us concerning pets before booking. Pet fee is determined by the number of pets and size.
Keywords: Luxury Vacation Home. A great place for a fabulous Honeymoon, Reception, Family reunion.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- 4400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King Size Bedroom 1 Queen Bedroom - 3 Full Bedroom - 1
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The perfect cabins for a family vacation or couple getaway. Located on a bluff 400 feet over the valley floor offering a breath taking view. Enjoy the view and watch the Bald Eagles as they fly by your deck. Adventure at every turn, Zip Lining, Stand Up Paddle Board, Scuba Diving. Visit the Eureka Springs historical district. Original buildings and sidewalks from 1800's. Our luxury cabins have dishwashers, microwaves and washer and dryers as well as wifi. Located 5 miles west of downtown and 5 miles east of Beaver Lake we are centrally located in all Eureka Springs has to offer. Spend your days exploring Onyx Cave or Cosmic Cavern, Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, ride the NW Arkansas Railway Train, enjoy shopping in over 200 unique shops, diners delight with over 100 choices. When the day is done return to your cabin nestled in the quiet and relaxation. Bring the whole family or enjoy a romantic getaway. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $0
- Rental Insurance $39
- Tax Rate 9%
Rates start at 315.00 plus tax per night for 2 persons. Additional guest are $20.00 per night Rates depend how many people,number of bedrooms, number of nights, weekend, weekday and holidays. Be sure to check our "Specials" page for Hot Deals and Discounts
Prior to 14 days arrival - 50.00
Less than 14 days arrival - One nights rental
Inclement weather: Credit
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Eagle Watching during the months of November thru March the Bald Eagles frequent the area around Eureka Springs including several dead tree snag where they sit while waiting for prey.
South side frontal view of the Roost
Panoramicf photo of scene from the Roost main deck, river and valley
View of the dining room and living room from second floor game room
White River with fresh fall color from the main deck ( South view)
Eat in kitchen area with deck, river and mountain view
Family room with wet bar, pool,tv, foosball and a VIEW!
Master bedroom suite has sitting area and jacuzzi bath/ shower bath
Queen bedroom on mail level, has view across the deck to the river and valley
Partial frontal view of Eagles Roost
The new 4 person hot tub on the riverview deck.( 72 ft deck with grill)
White River from north deck
Kitchen view from dining room
Exotic dining room table with VIEW
Family room view
Queen bedroom. Has large sitting room and walkin closets
Awesome sunset from Canucanoe FREE!
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.