3 bed / 3 bath home with modern decor and amazing views of the mountains!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be supervised at all timesChildren must be supervised at all times
Pets allowed - Dogs only. No cats (owner has severe allergy)Dogs only. No cats (owner has severe allergy)
No parties/events - We live in a quiet neighborhood.We live in a quiet neighborhood.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- THIS DOES NOT CONVEY OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE ANY INTEREST IN REAL ESTATE. CLIENT IS NOT A TENANT OF, AND HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY.
- Cats are not allowed. Up to two dogs are allowed, but no puppies under 3mo old. All dogs must be house trained and are not allowed in the bedrooms.
- Children and dogs must be supervised at all times. Quite hours are from 9:30pm - 8am. No parties or smoking.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Our family has enjoyed our Alpine home for years and we recently replaced all of the furniture for you to enjoy! The home is perfect for both winter and summer - take the ski shuttle from the front door in the winter, and bike to Tahoe City in the summer!
Why Mike chose Alpine Meadows
The property has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The home is built on a steep slope, offering a stunning elevated deck to enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening. We love the home's double-height windows facing the mountains and the open living area is perfect for families or friends.
What makes this House unique
Flat entrance from the road (no crazy stairs or difficult snow!). Garage fits small compact cars and has plenty of room for winter and summer outdoor toys.