Gulfside Beach Condo (250 ft. to Crescent Beach) - 2BR - 2BA - Sleeps 6
Why Owner chose Siesta Key
It’s all here at Siesta Breakers in Siesta Key, the elegant gulf side beach vacation condominium, that combines luxurious amenities with a relaxed island vibe that appeals to both visitors and locals, a place to lay back and relax, and let the warm breezes, cool water, and soft sand transport you to your personal paradise. Siesta Key is alive with laid-back tropical atmosphere, and has everything you want for a restful visit to rejuvenate or for the rest of your life! Siesta Key is a crescent shaped, eight-mile long barrier island about 50 miles south of Tampa, just offshore of Sarasota, and directly on the Gulf of Mexico, and home to some of the most beautiful soft pristine white sand beaches in the world. From one end of the island to the other, you will experience a vibrant island lifestyle, and wherever you go and whatever you do in Siesta Key, you will experience the warm welcome and island hospitality that brings people to Siesta Key and calls them back year after year. Siesta Key offers a unique ambiance for visitors and residents alike, a destination for all who stay or live in the Sarasota area, thanks to the the world’s finest white sand beaches, resorts, shopping, nightlife, a wide variety of live entertainment and unique dining options that stretch the entire length of the island, and the delicious cuisine of an assortment of American, French, Italian, and Oriental restaurants. Siesta Key has three wonderful beaches, where you can play, relax, or walk along the water's edge, Crescent Beach, Siesta Beach (public), and Turtle Beach (public). Unlike the sand on beaches elsewhere that are made up mostly of coral, the sand on Crescent Beach, and Siesta Beach is 99% pure quartz, pulverized to a fine white powder. Even on the hottest days, the sand is so reflective that it feels soft and relatively cool to the touch, no matter how high the temperature rises.
What makes this Condo unique
Enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool, test your tennis game, play a game of beach volleyball, ride a bike, fly a kite, or just do whatever you want to do. The weather in Siesta Key is truly exceptional, an almost-perfect year round warm subtropical climate, making every sort of outdoor activity available and enjoyable nearly year-round. Once you discover how wonderful Siesta Key is, you'll want to be here as much as you possibly can. Enjoy the many outdoor activities, such as fishing, searching for shells, para-sailing, sail-boarding, boating, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, bicycling, roller-blading, build sand castles, sunbathe and soak up the warm afternoon sunshine, plunge into the sparkling aqua blue Gulf of Mexico, or just walk the beach dipping your toes in the surf. As you walk along Crescent Beach, enjoy the sunshine and tropical breezes, track the flight of a flock of pelicans, see egrets, sandpipers, ospreys, seagulls and the many other shore birds, including terns, plovers, ibis, spoonbills, and storks. Bird watching is one of the favorite activities of residents and visitors alike. The many varieties of wading birds, like the beautiful snowy egret, the great heron, and the 4 to 5 foot tall Sandhill Cranes with their bright red heads and distinctive calling sounds, are just a few of the different types to be seen. Offshore, dolphins and manatees are often spotted frolicking in the gulf and bay waters. Enjoy your holiday in the Florida sunshine relaxing on a private piece of world famous Crescent Beach with silky white quartz sands. Twenty golf courses are nearby if that is your choice of leisure. The tropical climate on Siesta Key offers you rest, relaxation and recreation. Miles of beach, plus salt air and gentle breezes from the Gulf of Mexico add up to a dream vacation. Find a comfortable spot in the late afternoon to view the breathe taking moment when the sun dips below the horizon and paints the sky in strokes of red and orange.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Siesta breaker 603
We arrived and absolutely loved being able to stay so close to the beach! Condo was very clean and neat when we arrived. We really enjoyed our stay couldn’t ask for better for the price. I do wish you could see a bit more from the lanai, but the balcony makes up for that! We watched a few thunderstorms and beautiful sunsets from the balcony. The beach was gorgeous, white sands and clear water. We did have minor issues which led to maintenance men coming in but they were in and out quick. Vic did answer us as quickly as he could when we contacted him. Plan on making another trip and hopefully staying here again!
Find a different Unit
I am surprised by all the good reviews. My assumption is many must be family, friends etc. We stay in Siesta Key at least once a year as we have close friends in the area and never have issues. Unfortunately, this was one of the only units in Siesta Key that was still available for the Easter break.
Pros: -the location is great as it is right over the bridge and you have access to restaurants and stores across the street
-Obviously, the beach and pool are great!
-It is very dark in the unit because you are staring at a concrete wall from almost everywhere in the condo(accept for a corner in the living room and far left corner of balcony). The 2 buildings are separated by the pool and courtyard but since they tried to face the balconies in the direction of the ocean all you see is the concrete wall of the building across from you(the sides of the balconies). Its tough to explain unless you see it for yourself.
-No WIFI in the unit. (seems crazy in this day and age with a rental property) Yes, it is clearly written in the advertisement, etc. but it is still a con.
-The rugs in the bedrooms must go. Rugs don’t work well in rentals(especially at the beach). They are old and stains are everywhere.
-We also had issues with our Security Deposit. I was informed via email that there was white paint on the lanai and he sent me a photo of a thumbnail sized hole in the screen from his “cleaning person”(owner is out of the country). The email said the cleaner did not report the tiny hole the week before so we must have done it. It wasn’t us but tough to argue with that I guess? I also assured him that luckily we don’t travel with paint but he didn’t want to hear it. The only thing we could think of was sunscreen? Either way the charges to “repaint the whole Lanai floor and replace the entire screen panel added up perfectly to the few hundred dollar security deposit. Luckily it wasn't a huge deposit or I have a feeling it would have totaled that exact amount.
I suggest going a little further into the (non 5 star reviews) and how the owner responds. I obviously did not do this until after the stay(lesson learned). Even a 4 star review with a mention of the wifi gets a scathing response from him. Be sure to check the one star regarding the pool under construction(specifically his response). I think it will give better idea of what you may deal with. We have had plenty of great stays elsewhere in Siesta Key so I suggest a different unit…Good luck
Guest is responsible for damage done to the unit, and property theft.
Certainly enjoyed #603. Unit was adequately equipped and everything worked. The unit was clean and well located, especially being on the top floor. I would suggest that a bigger TV be installed in the LR.
Great Christmas Trip
Awesome time as usual - returning guest. Can’t beat the rate! Vic is great to work with and unit is nice. Love the complex and area. You won’t find a better deal!
Siesta Breakers #603 Amenities
• Carpet Flooring: Bedrooms
• Ceramic Tile Flooring: Foyer, Hallways, Dining Room, and Living Room, and Kitchen
• Dining Room: Seats 6 at Table, 5 Lamp Chandelier Light Fixture with dimmer control, Mirror, and Ceramic Tile Flooring (Living/Dining Area: 26 ft. 6 in. x 14 ft. 0 in.)
• Main Bathroom: Tub & Anti-Scald Shower, 3/8 inch Glass Sliders with Towel Bars, Avon Cabinet & Doors, Mirror, Ceiling Exhaust Fan, 4 Bulb Light Fixture, Ceramic Tile Wainscoting, Granite Vanity Top with under mount Porcelain Sink, and Porcelain Tile Flooring
• Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds, 6 Drawer Double Dresser with Mirror and Lamp, 2 Drawer Night Table with Lamp and Alarm Clock Radio, Venetian Mini Blind, 3 speed Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet, Central System Smoke Alarm, and Carpet Flooring (Area: 12 ft. 10 in. x 10 ft. 4 in.)
• Kitchen: Avon Cabinets & Doors, Under Cabinet Lighting, Pull Out Floor Cabinet Drawers, Lighted Crown Moulding, Ceramic Tile Backsplashes, Granite Counter Tops, Cordless Telephone with on/off Answering Machine, Twin Stainless Steel Sinks with Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator with Freezer and Icemaker, Dishwasher, OTR Microwave Oven, Range and Oven, Washer and Dryer, 2 Pendant Light Fixtures over granite counter top with dimmer switch control, also seats 4 on Bar Stools at Granite Counter Top, Central System Smoke Alarm, and Ceramic Tile Flooring (Area: 14 ft. 8 in. x 10 ft. 9 in.)
• Living Room: 2 Loveseats, 1 Side Chair, Ottoman, 2 End Tables with Lamps, Cordless Telephone, 3 speed Ceiling Fan, and Entertainment Center with 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV & DVD/VCR Player, wall to wall Vertical Blind, Impact Sliding Glass Doors, and Ceramic Tile Flooring (Living/Dining Area: 26 ft. 6 in. x 14 ft. 0 in.)
• Master Bathroom: Walk-In & Anti-Scald Shower with Ceiling Light, 3/8 inch Glass Sliders with Towel Bars, Avon Cabinet & Doors, Mirror, Ceiling Exhaust Fan, 3 Bulb Light Fixture, Ceramic Tile Wainscoting, Granite Vanity Top with under mount Porcelain Sink, and Porcelain Tile Flooring
• Master Bedroom: 2 Queen Bed, 1 Side Chair, 6 Drawer Double Dresser with Mirror and Lamp, 2 Drawer Night Table with Lamp, Alarm Clock Radio and Cordless Telephone, Vertical Blinds, 3 speed Ceiling Fan, 24 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV, Walk-In Closet, Central System Smoke Alarm, Impact Sliding Glass Door, and Carpet Flooring (Area: 14 ft. 0 in. x 17 ft. 7 in.)
• Master Bedroom Change Area: Avon Cabinet & Doors, Mirror, 3 Bulb Light Fixture, Granite Vanity Top with under mount Porcelain Sink, and Porcelain Tile Flooring
• Screened Lanai: Table, 4 Chairs, Ceiling Light, Electrical Power Outlet, and is accessible from Living Room, and Master Bedroom (Area: 14 ft. 9 in. x 6 ft. 6 in.)
• Porcelain Tile Flooring: Main Bathroom, Master Bathroom, and Master Bedroom Change Area
• Alarm Clock Radios (2)
• Blender & Hand Mixer
• Ceiling Fans (3), A/C & Heating
• Drip Coffee Maker
• DVD & VCR Player
• Full Kitchen
• Impact Sliding Glass Doors
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Linens & Towels
• Range / Oven / OTR Microwave
• Refrigerator / Freezer / Ice Maker
• Storm Door with Screen
• Tableware, Glasses & Cooking Utensils
• Telephones / Answering Machine (3 cordless)
• TV’s (2) & Cable
• Vacuum Cleaner
• Washer & Dryer