Welcome to your apartment "Eider 'country house Godewind.
Experience a wonderful holiday in a stunning natural landscape. The apartment "Eider lies directly behind the dike in Tonning, district wholesale Olversum in a quiet street with no through traffic (dead end).
Enjoy the comfortable apartments the most beautiful day of the year. Whether eventful family holiday or relaxing vacation alone or in pairs.
The ideal location means there are many beautiful destinations in a few minutes. With a bike along the dike you can discover Watt z. B. the historic port of Tönning or the nature reserve Katinger. This unique piece of nature in every season offers wonderful insight into the great variety of birds. By car you are in a short time in St. Peter-Ording the biggest sandbox in Germany, the coastal town of Husum with its unique flair or the eventful Büsum with its harbor, from which, for you. B. a trip to Germany of some offshore island "Helgoland can 'do.
You will be enchanted by the North Sea coast and pick out your places to relax your mind - have fun.
Your comfortable and tastefully furnished apartment has 2 floors, a spacious living / dining area, a private terrace with beach chairs, 3 bedrooms for up to 5 people, a modern kitchen with dishwasher, stove, oven. The bathroom on the upper floor has underfloor heating and heated towel rail.
The garden features a large umbrella, a shell game for young children, as well as modern garden furniture.
The garden is fenced and is located directly behind the dike.
The apartment has its own parking and storage room for bicycles in front of the house adjacent bike store.
Below are a few tips and suggestions for activities in the North Frisian region:
• City Tours: Husum, Hamburg, Flensburg, Kappeln, Lübeck
• Tönninger port
• Multimar Watt Forum
• are in a "Frisian" at wind force 12 on the dike
• walk in Katinger Watt
• Visit the Red Haubarges
• westerhever Leuchttumg (can be visited at certain times and climbed)
• If there is a storm outside, enjoy the tea punch
• building sand castles on sand beach in St. Peter-Ording, the largest sandpit in the world
• island or holm routes through the North Sea
• The Eiderstedt peninsula by bike and a picnic basket
• For a four-piece, hungry family shelling crabs
• Dünentherme with saunas in St. Peter-Ording
• Flight over eiderstedt from St. airport Peter from
• Make the move to fresh air, take a deep breath and let your soul
• Amber Museum in St. Peter
• high ropes course in Eckernförde
• Walk to the Hamburg holm
• A trip to the Lore in the North Frisian Wadden Sea
• Fries Olympics with Klootstockspringen and Boot Throwing
• Eiergrog drinking in the tavern Andresen
• Pack House Tonning during Advent, Germany's longest Calendar
• recreation, relaxation, laugh, be happy, enjoy
• With the bike to the playground on the beach, and then eat ice cream at the marketplace
The specific location on Katinger Watt, here information NABU:
The beauty and vastness of the North Sea in the view pulls the bird sanctuary Katinger watts with its meadows and forests have long been enthusiastic about nature in its spell. The former mudflat and salt marsh area of the mouth of the river Eider was diked 1967-1973 from flood protection reasons and has since been allowed to develop into a unique refuge for plants and animals under the protective hand of NABU.
Grassland birds like the avocet and lapwing feel just as comfortable here as gray geese and eagles with their young. Wide-scale orchid meadows see a nature-friendly cattle grazing their place just as new salt marshes before the dams.
And the man is welcome in this paradise to experience and enjoy nature.
In the NABU nature center Katinger watts you will find a small natural garden oasis with exhibition and varied nature experiences. Our team will accompany you on exciting excursions through the area and the adjacent Wadden Sea National Park. This team manages, maintains and manages in cooperation with the land owners, the state of Schleswig-Holstein, the four protected areas in the Eider estuary.