Pull up a chair on the porch, sit back, relax, and stay awhile. East End House offers a fantastic North Shore vacation experience with all the comfortable amenities of home. This stylishly remodeled cottage with front row access to Geneva-on-the-Lake’s celebrated Strip is both family and pet friendly so you can bring the whole gang. The residence comes with one large bedroom plus a two-bedroom loft and pull-out sofa to sleep a total of 8, has a freshly remodeled eat-in kitchen, and new 4-piece bathroom.
The outdoor living areas include an overlook onto Lake Road that is excellent for people watching, and community fire pit shared with Cottage B and House E complete with Adirondack chairs, firewood, and great conversation. Don’t forget your walking shoes -Township Park and the area’s vibrant restaurant, shopping and entertainment scene are all just steps from the property.
Private Bedroom: Double bed, TV (sleeps 2)
Living Room: Pull-out sofa, TV (sleeps 2)
Bedroom #2: Double bed, TV (sleeps 2)
Bedroom #3: Double bed, TV (sleeps 2)
Amenities offered at East End House include:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable
• Flat screen Smart TVs
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils
• Standard small appliances including coffee maker, microwave, toaster
• Crisp bed linens
• Fresh towels and bath essentials
• Washer and dryer
Check in is 4:00 p.m. and checkout is 11:00 a.m. Parking for 2 cars is easily accessible directly behind the cottage with additional parking further back on the lot and in the overflow lot next door.
Geneva-on-the-Lake in Ashtabula County, known as the “First Resort Village in Ohio,” is an old-fashioned lakefront getaway offering something for everyone, and East End House is in an ideal location for walking and easy driving to attractions on the famous entertainment Strip and north shore.
• Restaurants, nightclubs, amusement rides, ziplines, live entertainment, arts, unique shopping, and arcades provide entertainment for everyone in your group, including the evening concerts in Township Park. Play a round of golf at one of Geneva’s in-town or area golf courses. For family fun try one of the many miniature golf courses.
• Explore more than 20 Northeast Ohio wineries just minutes from East End House – two within walking distance. The Ashtabula and Lake County grape-growing regions produce most of Ohio’s wine grapes, giving our area the reputation as the state's finest. And don’t forget about our famous covered bridges.
• Arriving by boat? Dock within the safety of the harbor at nearby Geneva State Park. And Lake Erie itself has so much to offer: Book a sunset cruise or a fishing charter. Swim at the State Park or stroll along the beach, then take a ride on the Ferris wheel. There are several restaurants and wineries right on the lake, and our spectacular sunsets offer the perfect subject for photo enthusiasts.