House, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Not on furniture please.Not on furniture please.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Hurricane Cancellation Policy: Bookings can only be cancelled due to a NAMED HURRICANE in the Gulf of Mexico.
- No more than four people (including children) can sleep overnight. It is illegal for a wedding to be held at a rental property in Pass Christian.
About Rebecca O'Dwyer
New Orleans native, spent summers in the 'Pass' growing up.
Rebecca O'Dwyer purchased this House in 1906
Why Rebecca O'Dwyer chose Pass Christian
My grandparents bought this property in the early 1900's.. My grandfather had the cabin build in the 1920's. Teddy Roosevelt visited a part of the property in about 1915, that part was added in 1969 to the original plot, it is mentioned in Roosevelt's diaries.
What makes this House unique
Just sitting in the pool on a hot evening talking and looking at the stars. Some mornings in the spring or fall there is very heavy fog on the beach, beautiful for photographing. The sunrises and sunsets especially in the winter months can be fantastic, when the sun rises and sets over the water. Walking on the beach, especially in the winter months, when you have the beach to yourself and can commune with the sea birds. Birding in the garden especially during the fall and spring migration. The birds are gathering in the fall to gain strength before they set off over the Gulf. One visitor commented in our guestbook at the house on how excited they were to see so many Bluebirds in the garden. There are always birds, just many more during the migration. Come and add to your life list.