Relaxing getaway in the peaceful village of Michiana in the Harbor Country area
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 14 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guests may be asked to provide a list of names of all guests who will be staying at the home
- Sorry, we don't allow Saturday check ins or check-outs. Any other day of the week is fine
- Due to high waters in Lake Michigan and erosion of most beaches in the area, we currently cannot guarantee access & condition of the beach
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Tripti KasalAsk a question
About Tripti Kasal
My husband and I built this home in 2009 after coming to this area with our two sons for many years. It's the perfect location for relaxing, having family fun and just having a good time. We love sharing this home with extended family and friends and our many happy renters. We built it as our family getaway but also as a short term rental property and have had many repeat renters. We are from Chicago and love coming here for the combination of peaceful lake living and the excitement of the many things to do in Harbor Country.
Tripti Kasal purchased this House in 2009
Why Tripti Kasal chose Michiana
We built this new home after owning property in the area for several years. We love the location - directly facing the lake and a short walk to the beach. The property was designed specifically as a vacation rental for groups. Large common areas, multiple seating areas and fun outdoor spaces.
What makes this House unique
This house is located across the street from one of the best beach access points in Harbor Country. You can easily get to the lake from a sandy path or a few stairs.