Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No on-street overnight parking - please park in the Rose Wind Cottage double length parking spot by Rose Wind flag.
- Trash bins must be placed roadside Thursday night for Friday morning pick up.
- Remove all food from fridge upon check out; put dishes away; broom sweep floors.
Karen and Stephen Seymour
About Karen and Stephen Seymour
Karen and Stephen Seymour have been married for 20 years and have lived in Maine for 10 years. Karen is a recreation supervisor for the City of Portland, Maine and Stephen is a kindergarten teacher in Raymond, Maine. Both Karen and Stephen have worked as naturalists at a number of nature centers on the east coast and mid-west; Stephen was an educator for Sea World of Ohio for six years. As a couple, Stephen and Karen love playing all sorts of card games and board games and spending time with family and friends.
Karen and Stephen Seymour purchased this Cottage in 2009
Why Karen and Stephen Seymour chose Pine Point
Karen and Stephen have always loved the ocean and spend more time walking on the beach in winter than in the summer! Pine Point is one of the best beaches they have ever walked, and the community is not over-commercialized.
What makes this Cottage unique
Easy walk to the beach or the marsh. Quiet, cozy and private.