Beachfront 2 BR 1 BA Cottage on Lake Huron
Master bedroom has a queen bed, seating area and lots of closet space. Large bright windows open to the beautiful forest vista. Guest bedroom is a bunk bed with double on bottom - and for those young climbers, a single on top. Large spacious closet - stocked with toys, books, puzzles and games. All bed linens are provided. An inflatable double matress is provided with linens.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Cook Cottage LLC, requests that for renters arriving after dark, proceed extremely slowly down the driveway park on the right side of the property.
- NO SMOKING IN COTTAGE. Exercise caution swimming/playing around the water (wear life jackets provided) and on gravel roads. Supervise your children.
- You MUST reserve space on the ferry for round trip transport. Must bag and remove your trash. Transfer station hours in the cottage (fee).
Hosted by Karen CookAsk a question
About Karen Cook
Residing in Texas, the Cook's love spending time at their home away from home, Bois Blanc Island.
Karen Cook purchased this house in 2003
Why Karen Cook chose Bois Blanc Island
Karen grew up spending summers on Bois Blanc, so when we had children, we wanted them to get to know the Island. The boys, like their parents have come to love and appreciate Bois Blanc with all its unique discoveries. We look forward all winter to spending our summers on the Island.
What makes this house unique
The privacy of Cook Cottage is what first attracted us to this property. The cottage is set away from the road, when we don't want to see or hear civilization, this is the perfect spot. The east end of the Island has beautiful sunrises and is close to Mary's Lake and trails for discovery. The beautiful view from the cottage down to Lake Huron provides an excellent view of wildlife including eagle, deer and the like. The cottage is bright and cheerfully decorated with a lighthouse decor. Nights spent viewing the Milky Way from our beach front is uniquely spectacular, as we don't have the light pollution from the mainland. Awesome!!