Hi everyone, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I purchased in Cancun back in 2004. We love it here! We used to have property in Coco Beach but when we found Cancun we sold everything and bought here to stay. There is no place on earth like Cancun. The beauty of the Caribbean waters is unmatched worldwide, the beaches are pristine, and the wonderful people of the area is the real difference maker. The locals are so happy and so humble, and so thankful to have your business and be of service to you and your family. Over time, my family came to know many wonderful people here in Cancun. If you have never been to Cancun, you will absolutely love it here!
Penthouse #2701- 4BR-4.5BTH - Approx 3,000 sq ft including terraces
Penthouse #2701 sits on the corner (there are only 4 units on the top floors, one on each corner) of the central tower, on the 7th floor. You walk in and you have the living room, dining room, powder room, kitchen, big terrace,, laundry room and one small bedroom with private bathroom. Then upstairs you have the other 3 master suite bedrooms with king beds, private bathrooms, and hot tubs. The views are of both the ocean and the bay although the primary view is straight away to the ocean. The floor to ceiling glass windows run all the way across the living and dining room to give you an absolutely outstanding view of the Caribbean.
Penthouse #2701 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Oleo is located directly on the beach.
Resort Main Features:
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
What makes us a more attractive choice than our competition?
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?!
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
9. Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
Can you smoke in the condo?
No. However, smoking is permitted outside on the terrace.
Are Linens provided?
Yes, towels and linens are provided.
Is there a washer and dryer?
Is there an iron and ironing board?
Are there hair dryers?
Do we need a converter for the electrical plugs?
Is there a DVD player?
Yes, your DVD’s from the US will work in the DVD player. However, don’t buy any DVD’s from Walmart or any stores in Mexico. They will not work in the DVD player.
Are there safes for valuables?
Are beach towels provided?
No. If you want to purchase beach towels the most reasonable option is the Super Walmart. If you opt for the all-inclusive option, the hotel will provide you with beach towels down by the pool.
Is daily maid service included?
No. In the vacation rental business, you can expect a clean, laundered
unit upon your arrival.
Can we get additional cleaning days?
* Standard Service is $50: General cleaning & making up the beds.
* Premium Service is $85: Same as above plus newly laundered linens are put on when the beds are made up.
How do we request the additional cleaning?
Just email me the dates you would like it done, and the type of service please.
How do we pay for the cleaning?
Please pay the service provider directly in cash.
What size beds are in the bedrooms?
King in the 3 master bedrooms, full in the remaining bedroom.
Which bedrooms have their own bathroom?
All 4 bedrooms have their own private bathrooms.
How many of the bathrooms have a jacuzzi?
3 of them do, each of the master suites.
How big are the jacuzzis?
They are each 2 person jacuzzis.
Do any of the bedrooms have a private terrace?
Yes, 2 of the bedrooms have private terraces.
What is the main view from these terraces?
Are linens provided? Yes
Are beach towels provided? No
Are bath towels provided? Yes
Is there any extra beds? Yes. 2 queen inflatable beds with electric motor?
Are there extra linens for these beds? Yes.
Do you have anything for babies to sleep in? Yes, there is a packnplay.
Are linens provided for the packnplay? No
Are there any supplies provided such as toilet paper, paper towels, spices, salt, pepper? No supplies are provided other than 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom.
Is there an oven, fridge, stove top, sink? There is not an oven, however there is a convection microwave. Yes to the rest.
Is there a dishwasher? Yes
Are there smaller appliances like a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker? Yes to all.
What type of coffee maker filters do we need to get? Standard type, like Mr. Coffee brand.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, strainer, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there pure water in the kitchen? Yes, reverse osmosis system provides crystal clear drinking water right by the sink.
Is there inter-net access from the condo?
Yes, wireless inter-net.
Is there a charge for this?
No, it is complimentary for our guests.
Can we drink water from the tap?
Not recommended. But you don’t have to. Penthouse #2701 has a reverse osmosis system for pure drinking water.
Does the fridge have an ice-maker?
Is the ice-maker tied into the reverse osmosis system?
Can we make calls from the condo?
Local calls, yes.
How much do they cost?
Is there a charge for calling the manager in Cancun?
Can you get all inclusive here?
Yes, it is optional each day.
Does the condo have English speaking channels on the TV’s?
Yes. The TV’s are hooked up to a satellite. There are over 250 channels available. Some are in English.
Is the kitchen a full kitchen?
Yes, there is a full size fridge, a cook top, microwave, pots, pans, dishware, silverware, utensils, etc.
Do you recommend renting a car?
No. Buses run 24/7 right outside the resort and the wait is never more than 5 minutes. You can go anywhere in the hotel zone for just .65 cents per person.
Do you provide airport transfers? No.
Do you recommend a transfer company from the airport?
Yes, the link is given after you book. No links are allowed to be given until after you book per homeaway rules.
Are they the best price you have found, and are they reliable?
Yes on both.
About what does it cost?
About $80 round trip for up to 10 people as of this writing. If less than 8, it’s a little less. If more than 10 another vehicle is required required so you would need 2 transfers if you have more than 10.
If I can be of further assistance with questions please let me know.