Paradise! Beachfront Villa with Ocean View @ Seven Seas +Wifi(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
The apartment has beach access to 7 Seas and Playa Escondida. It is walking distance to restaurants and the Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan, where you can go night kayaking to the bioluminescent bay. Drive less than 2 minutes to Las Croabas fisherman’s village: a tourist area where you can take water taxis or catamaran snorkeling full day trips to small cays like Palominito and Icacos; El Conquistador Hotel & Casino with golf course, restaurants, spa and tennis courts. The famous Luquillo Beach and El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest are only 15 min. away. Hospital, supermarkets, shopping center, restaurants, ferry to Vieques & Culebra are all less than 5 min. from the villa.
Walking Distance Activities:
1. Seven Seas Beach: across the street from the apartment is one of the top beaches of the world. A popular beach for snorkeling around the coral reefs and water sports. The region is part of the National Parks System and is considered a 'World Blue Flag Beach'. The blue flag distinction means a beach has to comply with a set of very strict standards in terms of water quality, safety and services.
2. Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan: including walking tours of the Lighthouse and museum.
3. Playa Escondida and Playa Colora: two of the most secluded beaches of the area where you can find beautiful panoramic views in very calm waters (where the Governor's summer house is located).
1. Las Croabas Village: A fisherman's village where you can find restaurants, kiosks of seafood and souvenirs. It is a fantastic area where you can take water taxis or catamaran's snorkeling full day trips to nearby islands like Icacos, Palomino, Palominito.
2. Kayak Tours of the Bioluminescent Laguna Grande: Puerto Rico is home of 3 of the only 5 bioluminescent bays in the world. And Seven Seas, Fajardo is home of one of them. Here you have the opportunity to go on night kayaking tours of the bay.
3. El Conquistador Hotel: The most luxurious hotel on the island offering fine dining, shopping, world class casino, dancing, bar/pub, golf, tennis and the best Spa in the island, among other activities.
4. Ferry Boats to Culebra and Vieques: 5 min. by car in the town of Fajardo ferryboats can take you to Vieques and Culebra. with more places to explore and world renown beaches to enjoy. In Mosquito Bay, Vieques is one of the other bioluminescent bays in the World.
Other Things to do:
1. El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest: Located at the town of Luquillo, it's the only rainforest that belongs to the U.S. Forest Service. Beautifull and peaceful mountain with lots of hiking trails and waterfalls. It is nominated to be one of the new 7 wonders of nature. (20 min. drive)
2. Hacienda Carabali: A 600 acres ranch located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. Here you can explore this unique rainforest ecosystem in a wide range of adventures: mount 'paso fino' horses, 4 wheel drive ATV, mountain bike excursions, go kart racetrack. (20 min. drive)
3. Canovanas Factory Outlet Mall: Where you can find major brand stores. (30 min. drive)
4. Old San Juan District: You can recapture the sense of visiting a village by walking the cobblestones streets of Old San Juan, the second-oldest European-founded city in the Americas. Visit the fortresses (declared World Heritage Sites by Unesco), museums, art galleries, restaurants and shops. (60 min. drive)
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 1858 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fully equipped bathrooms. Towels, toiletries and blow dryer included.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 4 people
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Weekly Cleaning Fee $75
- Tax Rate 7%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: I am a Dr. in Optometry. I am married and have a girl of 3 years old, she is my life. My husband has a 13 and a 16 yr old daughter.
Why the Owner Chose Las Croabas, Fajardo, Puerto Rico:
This ample apartment is a special place that we acquired to enjoy with family and friends. We relax and disconnect ourselves from work and the big city life. Even thou you have everything close by (stores, supermarket, etc.) it is like being in another place. The 7 Seas area in Fajardo is well know for its lovely beaches and the Natural Reserve of Las Cabezas with the bioluminicent bay.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
It is a relaxing place with the most beautiful beaches and I enjoy the ocean view from the apartment. We just walk about 200 meters and my feet can feel the sand and then the warm blue water. The complex is small, neighbors are nice, and it’s really in front of the beach. The town is small and the people are very friendly . We have a lot of activities and restaurants within walking distance.
- Primary: 787-309-5494 Please call after 5:00 pm (Eastern time)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Seven Seas Beach
Open space plan with large living, dinning, kitchen area.
Master Bedroom with master bath and a/c
Bedroom #2 with a queen bed.
Bedroom 3 with bunk beds: Double, twin and a trundle. Sleeps 4.
Spacious balcony with BBQ grill and beautiful pool and beach view.
Gazebo and pool area.
Gated community entrance.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Spacious master bathroom.
Pool and Gazebo area
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.