3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Fully-furnished with sheets and pillows. Remote cable HD TV in all bedrooms. Portable crib available, located in upstairs closet, along with child safety gate.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Great sledding hill behind the houseGreat sledding hill behind the house
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Agree to Good Neighbor Policy in Rental Packet -No noise after 9 PM No more than 6 occupants No more than 4 cars in driveway/garage
- Within 7 days of booking, copy of Photo ID and completed Reservation form for Primary Renter must be sent to Owner.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Dan and Heidi Thomas
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Dan and Heidi Thomas
We love the relaxation the mountains and forest provide, along with the beauty of Lake Tahoe to enjoy year round. Our favorite thing to do in the summer is boating on the Lake.
Dan and Heidi Thomas purchased this Chalet in 1995
Why Dan and Heidi Thomas chose Montgomery Estates
After vacationing in beautiful Lake Tahoe for 15 years, we decided that Tahoe was always going to be a special place for our family to enjoy for years to come. We started by staying in hotels, then purchased a timeshare that we used throughout the year. Finally, we decided to find a home in a quiet, forested neighborhood, away from city noise, but close enough to enjoy the great Lake Tahoe ammenities: water, casinos, and skiing, without having to drive very far. Montgomery Estates was the answer, and we have loved vacationing here ever since. Check it out, and you'll see why this is such a special place in Lake Tahoe!