Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms, living and dining rooms, kitchen, full bathroom and toilet
One queen-sized bed in the main bedroom, a double-sized foldable sofa bed in a small bed room and an extra single-sized (with a real mattress) bed for a fifth person if necessary.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Official check in time is between 14h00 and 15h00 , but you can come anytime after 11h00 to drop off your luggage.
Hosted by Natsumi HagitaAsk a question
About Natsumi Hagita
Hello! My name is Natsumi. Made in Japan. I changed continents several times in my life! University in San Diego USA then moved to Paris, had an internet business there. Now I am back and forth between Paris and Tunisia. I enjoy both travelling and renting apartment to travellers as I love meeting people with different back ground and culture. I hope I will be the one to do the check in for you.. But if I'm not in Paris, it will be my assistant, Mark who will be there for you. He is very kind and helpful:) He will be able to take care of you throughout your stay.
Natsumi Hagita purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Natsumi Hagita chose Saint-Gervais
- Le Marais, the most historical, charming and trendy part of central Paris. - Subway, commercial street and lots of resto & cafes = 2min walk - VERY quiet, bright, clean with beautiful garden views - 2 flights up w/o elevator - Size=40m2 - 2 rooms(1 queen, 1 sofa double, 1 foldable single) - Well heated in winter - Free high speed wifi - Free telephone ( national & int'l) - Towels provided This charming 18th century apartment was entirely redone and equipped in 2008 keeping the character and charm of its original features ( genuine hardwood floor, antique tile floor called 'tomettes' in the kitchen, and marble diamond 'Versailles' patterned floor in the bathroom). And it is in the greatest location to enjoy Paris!
What makes this apartment unique
And not like many apartment is Paris, it is very bright with 6 large windows and you even have a nice view of a lawn with trees and green. With a step out, you are in the center of Marais surrounded by many restos, cafes and boutiques.
- english, french, Japanese