About this rental
House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2.5 Baths, (Beds for 6)
Hosted byAsk a question
The owner, Bruce, was a factory worker, logger, newspaper reporter, PR flunkie, and unpublished fiction writer before he discovered computers and lost all interest in reality. He spent 12 years in a computer fog, but gave it all up to move to the Silver City area in 1999. He is now in recovery, but does find time to manage an office building and a few other business projects in town.
purchased this House in 1999
Why chose Grant County
Bruce lived in this beautiful house for five years before turning it into a vacation rental. If you don't book it, he probably will. It's a sacred place that he likes to share with others.
What makes this House unique
Beyond us are only a couple of tiny communities and a hundred miles of wilderness. In this secluded environment, you can hear the diverse sounds of many different varieties of birds, view the Milky Way amidst the dark, starry night skies, watch breath-taking sunsets right from the living room, and hike many nearby trails all the while reconnecting with the natural world AND your own inner landscape.
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Wilderness area requires supervisionWilderness area requires supervision
Pets allowed - Well-behaved dogs allowed.Well-behaved dogs allowed.
Max guests: 6
- It is our policy to only accept reservations that are less than six months from the date of booking.
- COVID-19 NM GOVERNOR GUIDELINES: WE CAN ONLY RENT TO GUESTS FROM NM, UNLESS YOU STAY +14 DAYS AND ARE WILLING TO QUARANTINE THOSE 14 DAYS.
- NOTE: DUE TO THE EXTRA SANITATION REQUIRED FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FOR 3 OR MORE NIGHTS.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays