5th Night Free April and May the Hideaway - Walk to Beach and Village(72 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
We are located In Carlsbad Village Proper, this newly updated one story beach cottage is a true urban beach town hideaway. Sounds of the city, distant train and local street life but still with the flavor of our funky sleepy beach/surf town. It sleeps up to 4 with a comfortable queen size bed in the guest room, a nice new full size inflatable queen pull out sofa bed in the main room.
Scroll to link at bottom of page to view virtual tour.
* Located blocks from the surf n sand of our amazing beaches and just a short walk to the Village center where you'll find great shops, health spa, restaurants and entertainment for everyone. Close to all major attractions. Lego Land – 5 mins, Sea World – 25 mins, SD Zoo – 30 mins, Wild Animal Park - 45 mins, Coaster ( Train ) 2
blocks, Down Town San Diego 35 mins.
* Newly upgraded this year, The Hideaway is nice, like new and very clean inside and out. Has Fully equipped kitchen stocked with dishes, flatware, pots, pans, knives, blender, gas range/oven, coffee maker, microwave, full refrigerator/freezer, toaster and almost everything you would need to cook up and serve a great meal in the comforts of home. Also includes ironing board, hair dryer n hand soaps.
* Free washer and dryer on site with everything you need to wash your clothes the way you like , when you like.
* This Cottage has it's own private patio/yard for beach style outdoor living, includes a gas BBQ, patio table/, lounge chairs and great sun exposure
* TV with movie channels, DVD player, High speed secured wireless internet and CD Music player.
* Beach equipment includes towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, ice cooler and sand toys.
Member since: 2011
- 500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and bikes available for guest use.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - Sep 11, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $125
- Pet Fee $50
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 10%
There is an additional fee of $10 per night for a pet.
$80 Cleaning Fee
$200 Refundable Security Deposit
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2016
About the owner: California natives: we love our beautiful beaches, great climate and active lifestyle! We were high school sweethearts and have been married 34 years. We have amazing adult kids on both Coasts. Fans of our Australian Shepherds, hiking, golfing, fishing, writing and painting. We appreciate great food and art! And most of all our family and friends. In peace and joy, Craig and Deanna
Why the Owner Chose Carlsbad Village, Carlsbad, CA, USA:
It's a dream to stay at The Hideaway in Carlsbad Village! A tranquil getaway with all the amenities of home. Walk to the lagoon and beach. Shop in The Village. Explore San Diego. Jump on the train to San Juan Capistrano (north) or Downtown (south). Everything a great vacation can offer is here! Casual, comfortable and quality.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
A top feature is that we also own an all-natural bakery in Leucadia on Coast Hwy 101. We can make arrangements to deliver a custom cake, pastries or a delicious basket of scones or Nordstrom’s favorite all-natural cookies. (Yes, we make cookies for Nordstrom too!) See link below to order fresh pastries.
Links to more information:
In Village Bungalow
Queen bed and Lounge area
Generous dressing area.
A block to park and lagoon
Beautiful Carlsbad beaches
Entry gate to Bungalow
Well equipped Kitchen. Flatscreen TV, Blue Ray, WiFi
Full sofa sleeper
Easy walk 4 blocks to beach
Buena Vista Lagoon with Pacific Ocean horizon
Miles of walking
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.