About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
tub · Toilet · Shower · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Pets welcome
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Maryhelen AllbrittonAsk a question
About Maryhelen Allbritton
I'm originally from Mt. Vernon, Indiana, but came to Clearwater 48 years ago to live in this beautiful tropical paradise. After graduating high school in Indiana I went in search of palm trees. I headed to Florida, with two places circled on the map, Clearwater and Palm Beach, simply because the names sounded so pretty. Came first to Clearwater and ended up staying and never made it to Palm Beach. Clearwater Beach was amazing then just as it is now! I married a local 5th generation Florida guy and our children are now proud to be 6th generation Floridians. Our family loves the beach and the water, and make it a part of our lives.
Why Maryhelen Allbritton chose Clearwater Beach
We bought this home to make it available to my family and other families that want to visit Clearwater Beach as I did years ago. It's so much nicer experiencing a beach vacation in a home rather than a motel room.
What makes this House unique
Our home is ideally located on north beach in the quiet residential neighborhood of Clearwater Beach. Close enough to walk or bike ride to the restaurants, shopping, bars, etc., yet in the quieter part of the beach where it feels like home. The beach access is a short distance away - a one minute easy walk by foot. You still are close to shopping, dining, charter fishing and a myriad of activities. The best of both worlds- come see for yourself!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Hi chairs & port-a-crib available at requestHi chairs & port-a-crib available at request
Pets allowed - Pets are subject to approval & require a pet feePets are subject to approval & require a pet fee
No smoking - No smoking inside the home.No smoking inside the home.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 1 Total payment will be refunded if I can rebook the rental 2. Discuss pet breed size & age with owner 3.Inquire about additional guests over 6.
- 4. No smoking inside 5. Checkout procedure must be followed 6. Take trash out on scheduled days.
- 7. No more than two vehicles 8. Abide by city ordinance 9. Laundry room is shared with next door unit.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact